Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$15] ATOM LOGGER | C# KEYLOGGER | LIFETIME | ANONYMOUS BUILDER | SECURITY MONITOR

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:19 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Atom Logger is not provided, by default, as FUD software. You'll have to get a crypter by yourself if you need to make it undetectable to antiviruses.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
You can set your favorite delivery interval to receive keylogs. Minimum timing is 1 minute but I'd recommend setting an higher one, unless you wanna have your mailbox/server spammed by the logger.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
The logger includes a feature to kill selected processes (including task managers). All you have to do is state the process names that you want to kill while the logger is executed and it will do the work.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
The logger is offered either individually (with a lifetime license) or inside a dedicated bundle containing Atom Logger + Rogue Miner (both sold with lifetime license). The bundle allows you to obtain a discount on your purchase, if you're interested in both tools.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
I do not sell Atom Logger as FUD software. If you need it to be undetectable you'll have to use a crypter by yourself. If you're in need of recommendations, feel free to contact me about this.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Support for all my products is provided via email or private messages. Guaranteed response time is <24h and I check all my contact methods at the same time when online, so please don't send the same message using multiple methods if you have questions.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
This software has been designed to record user activities on the system where it is executed. You will get regular logs about what has been written and what has been viewed, depending on your defined timers.
This post is by a banned member (SideXProject) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
Is their a way to contact you privately about this? Their is a few questions I’m wondering if it will log it since it ports the letters/numbers through a 3rd party machine Hackerman
[Image: Videoshop_2022-09-24_19-05-57-886.gif]
[Image: 200.gif?cid=790b761190f1102191309f99ca12...0.gif&ct=g] 

"Must be salty if I got you here Hehe"