Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$15] ATOM LOGGER | C# KEYLOGGER | LIFETIME | ANONYMOUS BUILDER | SECURITY MONITOR

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:19 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
I exclusively deal with crypto currencies. PayPal is not an option.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
As it happens with my other software for sale, Atom Logger is not provided as undetectable by default. If you want to spread it on the network and target other computers, you will have to make it undetectable by yourself using additional tools (crypters).
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
This logger is web based, meaning that you can configure your builds directly on my website, using a specific page. No personal information about build creator are recorded.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Tomorrow I will proceed with the usual builds pruning to save storage on my server. This is completely normal and does NOT affect builds that you've downloaded/run locally.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
When configuring the logger, make sure to pick a proper delivery time for keylogs. If you set a timer that is too low (e.g. 1 minute) you'll find your mailbox/server spammed by hundreds of messages and most of them will certainly be empty.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
As announced for other products, I'm shutting down Perfect Money as payment option. Right now I'm only taking crypto payments (mainly BTC) but you can also use other currencies inside the proper checkout page.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Atom Logger will provide you with ability to track what's being typed on a computer that you own, as long as it is under execution.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Take advantage of the bundle deal offered in the main post: you can buy Atom Logger and Rogue Miner with a dedicated package, allowing you to get a significant discount!