Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$15] ATOM LOGGER | C# KEYLOGGER | LIFETIME | ANONYMOUS BUILDER | SECURITY MONITOR

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:19 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Please note that you can purchase my products using NOT ONLY BTC but also many different altcoins, just use the proper section inside checkout page:

[Image: altcoins.jpg]
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
The logger can send you logs at your chosen time. You can configure it to receive logs daily, hourly or on a minute basis.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Please note that I do not provide crypting services. My business is limited to the tools I sell and as of now I do not provide any additional service.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Atom Logger comes with an useful cure tool that you can use while doing tests. The cure tool has been designed to find and delete Atom Logger instances running on your computer.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
You're free to recommend new features or improvements to the logger, all of them will be noted and evaluated for future updates.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Atom Logger is meant to protect your own computer while you're away, as it allows you to monitor what's being typed with your keyboard and provides also screenshots over time.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
As per my other products, you are free to use multiple cryptocurrencies inside checkout page. BTC is not your only option.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Any question concerning the logger can be asked by making a post or contacting me privately