Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$15] ATOM LOGGER | C# KEYLOGGER | LIFETIME | ANONYMOUS BUILDER | SECURITY MONITOR

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:19 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
If you'd like to leave a feedback about your purchase, feel free to contact me or make a post, providing your order number. I'll give you back some reputation points for the deal.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
This keylogger can only be used on Windows systems, you can't run it on MacOS / Linux distros or mobile phones.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
As per my other products, our secure checkout page has been updated but you shouldn't see any difference. Anyway, should you have any issue on checkout, please contact me.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Be aware that until this week end I will have some internet issues and won't be able to provide support timely. It might take an additional 24-48 hours for your messages to be answered.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
The logger can be configured to send email reports to your chosen email provider BUT some of them might block automated login attempts - like Gmail. Hence you're advised not to use them to receive keylogs.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Builds are NOT undetectable by default. To make them undetectable you'll have to rely on crypters.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Builds are NOT undetectable by default. To make them undetectable you'll have to rely on crypters
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Logger builds are periodically deleted from my server to avoid unnecessary disk consumption.