Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$15] ATOM LOGGER | C# KEYLOGGER | LIFETIME | ANONYMOUS BUILDER | SECURITY MONITOR

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:19 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Logger builds are periodically deleted from my server to avoid unnecessary disk consumption
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Many new features are currently being developed and will be available with next software releases. Existing pricing plan might be altered too.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Stay tuned to discover a new pricing tier. This might be released within few weeks and will include some cool additional services.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Builds are stored on my server immediately after being created, but they're periodically deleted to avoid excessive disk consumption.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
As mentioned in my previous post, during this weekend I will proceed to delete all builds backups that are stored in my server and that have been created more than 1 week ago.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Atom Logger is your security choice to monitor what's happening on your target computers. After purchasing your license you can install it on as many computers as you wish.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
In order to use Atom Logger you have simply to run your compiled builds (.exe) inside the target computer/s that you want to monitor.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Please note that you should use the logger only on your owned computers to avoid violating other people personal information.