Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Several Achievements in one

by TabooAnime - 27 December, 2020 - 11:19 PM
This post is by a banned member (TabooAnime) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Hello, i started getting into the topic of social engineering about 4-6 months ago. 

I made several friends and lost several friends throughout my journey, but along my path i amassed a great deal of valuable knowledge (that's by others standards, which i had to ask for to get context). 

I learned a lot of this from friends without realizing the value it had at first and now that i know i haven't been getting enough recognition for these valuable things i know, which based on their value are often kept secret and very difficult to learn about. 

So my achievement is in a way, having socially engineered the finest minds in SE'ing profession into giving me most of their secrets (un-intentionally but still did it  [Image: ughpepe.png] ) 

So what i can do now is generate my own 2000-3000$ Laptop tags and i can SE them, i can SE any GPU from any company so for context i'll say the 2000$ 2080ti's from ASUS, I can SE the 1400$ 49" dell monitors and lastly i can SE 1000-2000$ surround sound systems. 

I'm proud of these skills i've learned about and excited to develop them to mastery and impart my knowledge to others and become a valuable mentor maybe or maybe start my own store or something idk yet tbh. 

So anyways these are my achievements and im bragging that im capable of doing the mentorship and starting my own store soon. This isn't an ad...don't contact me about any of this.  heyguys
This post is by a banned member (CEO) - Unhide
CEO  
Galactic
Threads
4 Years of service
Cool Dog
[Image: uWztodn.gif]

[Image: VID-20240909-202426-562.gif]

[Image: profilepic-1218764.gif]

This post is by a banned member (LUL) - Unhide
LUL  
Heaven