Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Still not solved

by FR13ND5 - 28 April, 2020 - 11:44 PM
This post is by a banned member (FR13ND5) - Unhide
FR13ND5  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/frostlord
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 75 usd
Once again I am trying to get somebody to do anything about this, first I have opened scam report here on frostlord scamming me for netflix accounts, he said if anything happens with the accounts he will replace them, out of 70 accounts he replaced 15, I have posted all the screenshots about it and @Darkness still made decision to let it go in Frostlords favor. After that I contacted Darkness with additional screenshots which he replied that he will make group chat with frostlod and never replied back. When I opened another scam report he closed it becase frostlord said if he loses this he will not use cracked anymore. Its shame that its only likes that decide if you can scam here and get away with it. He clearly didnt replace the rest of the accounts as promised and I am not mentioning that the replacement accounts worked for about 30 minutes. Also he never mentioned he is only replacing the first line.
My question: If anything happens with the accounts what will you do?
His answer: Basically what I do is if anything happens with the accounts I replace them.
Replacement of 15 took 2 weeks and they stopped working after few minutes.
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@frostlord please respond within 24hrs
[Image: uWztodn.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @SonicRefs - Until 03.11
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by YOU
[Image: PUm4fxA.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @Multilogin - Until 26.10

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
This post is by a banned member (frostlord) - Unhide
frostlord  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
Hello!
@Darkness I do not know what you have talked privately, but it was obvious that this user is a manipulator after me for some reason. I did not scam, that is the last thing I would ever do, rather I just showered him with accounts but I can't do that forever, it costs me money and I spent more money giving him free accounts than I made from his payment.
If someone manipulative and arrogant like this guy can achieve some fake "justice" while I worked my ass off trying o replace him accounts that I didn't have to do, I just did it to remain the person with the good reputation I have and to hold to the respect of my customers. I treated him with respect, isntead he abused my respect and my nice behaviour to milk me off stuff.
If another scam report is opened, I will simply post this message again there, I really have no more words about this, I spent all my money then to proivde him with accoutns (more than he actually paid me) + now if I am to be made to pay more to him just because he thinks he can manipulate you guys, I won't be able to accomplish that and it will not be worth my stay here anymore.
If you think I deserve to be banned, I will not argue anymore, this took away a lot of my energy, I won't be able to fight again, I will be too drained for it.
thank you.
[Image: Comp-6.gif]
FR13ND5  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
I bought 50 accounts of you, they all went bad withing few days, you "replaced" 15 of them with not working accounts
This post is by a banned member (Flex) - Unhide
Flex  
Kings
Threads
4 Years of service
Sorry to intrude on this, I was an account seller for some time. It is impossible to keep a netflix account alive for 3-4 days as they get locked. Furthermore, I don't know if replacing the accounts will do anything since there will be more and more scam reports.
FR13ND5  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(01 May, 2020 - 12:14 PM)CloudForce Wrote: Show More
Sorry to intrude on this, I was an account seller for some time. It is impossible to keep a netflix account alive for 3-4 days as they get locked. Furthermore, I don't know if replacing the accounts will do anything since there will be more and more scam reports.

the seller didnt mention anything about this, also how you as account seller would understand this? 
Buyer: Do you offer lifetime warranty?
Seller: Basically if anything happens with the accounts I will replace them
FR13ND5  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
@Darkness
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
On hold and being solved over discord
[Image: uWztodn.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @SonicRefs - Until 03.11
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by YOU
[Image: PUm4fxA.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @Multilogin - Until 26.10

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.