Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

IPTV:Converting MAC Address to M3u Link

by davidovI3 - 03 February, 2024 - 06:01 PM
This post is by a banned member (davidovI3) - Unhide
davidovI3  
Registered
Threads
Hey community,
I hope you're all doing well. I'm currently facing a challenge and could use some guidance from the experts here. I'm working on a project where I need to convert a MAC address into an M3u link. However, I'm a bit stuck on the implementation.
Background: I'm trying to integrate a system that requires M3u links based on MAC addresses. I've done some research, but the information available is a bit scattered, and I haven't found a clear guide on how to achieve this.
What I've Tried:
  • Looked through online forums and documentation.
  • Checked out various code snippets, but none seem to fit my specific case.
Request for Help: If anyone has experience with this or can point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate your assistance. Whether it's a code snippet, a tutorial, or general advice on where to look, anything would be helpful.
Example: Just to provide some context, let's say I have a MAC address like "XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX," and I need to convert it into an M3u link.
Thank you in advance! I appreciate your time and any help you can provide. If you've encountered a similar scenario or have expertise in this area, please share your insights. Let's collaborate and solve this challenge together.
Cheers,
This post is by a banned member (Ggucuf) - Unhide
Ggucuf  
Threads
That's the same problem im facing
This post is by a banned member (hhhhhh000) - Unhide
hhhhhh000  
Registered
Threads
You can run this on docker, and you can learn from the source code how he did it.
I already tested it, and it's working!!
https://github.com/Chris230291/STB-Proxy
This post is by a banned member (tomkader) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (ggexe16) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Fatii31000) - Unhide
Threads
Thank for job