Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Stripe,Revolut,quickbooks Marchant,Squareup.Sumup.Pingpongx Bank;Wise.Payoneer

by RoyalAccount - 17 November, 2023 - 06:09 AM
This post is by a banned member (nelsonswe) - Unhide
nelsonswe  
Registered
Threads
Very disappointed. Everyone should be aware. I purchased a stripe account with bank 4th of January. I was told 24-48 hours delivery.

8th of January I was told:
"There more dealy maybe we should go for 24 to 48 hours more, no worries bro in the end will delivery high quality account that 100% verifie from real people."

10th of January:
"The ltd is approved we set up your account, tomorrow should verified selfie ans we send accounts."

14th of January:
"Hi bro tomorrow i was in office and i send"

15th of January: 
"Hi bro so sorry for late their was problem on ltd i have  been created now i have to create new ltd for you and 100% i promise to delivery in max 3 days also their a gift for you squareup business and if im not delivery in 3 days will 100% refude"

18th of January:
"Yep bro tonight i send"

19th of January:
"Sorry yesterday i do car accident. I send in few hours".

And today 20th of January I was blocked.. 

So be aware! And yeah, I have print screens of the entire conversation if requested.
This post is by a banned member (void130) - Unhide
void130  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
FUCKING SCAMMER
This post is by a banned member (Viotax) - Unhide
Viotax  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
I bought a Stripe account on Dec 22, after waiting few days I got the Stripe account. It asked for ID verification after 2 transactions and ID verification from this seller failed. First bad thing as I lost 2 transactions (around €80) as I'm unable to payout the money. 

After few days, the seller sent me a replacement account. After 18 transactions, Stripe asked for ID verification and the seller, again, was unable to pass the verification. Amount lost for these 18 transactions : around €1 000.

This time the seller told me don't worry, now I have new accounts, they are better as they are verified by real people and not by software.

After receiving 2 transactions in this new account, Stripe, again, asked for ID verification and the seller was unable to pass the verification, apparently his contact did not reply. More money lost, again.

So few days ago he told me very sorry for that, and he said I could replace the account again and for the inconvenience, he told me "I will offer you an extra Wise account".

Today (after one month), the Telegram chat has been deleted by him and it he gone.

So I don't received the Stripe account, the Wise account and I lost a bunch of money (around €1 500 with all transactions and the price of the account I bought).

I don't think the seller had any bad intentions, I think the situation just got out of hand. That's a shame.