Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Studying Materials to Become a Hacker (IPPRO.TV, Udemy Courses, and books)

by Hampnie_Hambart - 06 April, 2021 - 04:40 PM
This post is by a banned member (d3v1l789) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Ash12ash) - Unhide
Ash12ash  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
Thnx
This post is by a banned member (uidsgbfuyhd) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
o8hyudtesd
(06 April, 2021 - 04:40 PM)Hampnie_Hambart Wrote: Show More
So that's my first  thread sharing something with you guys.

I've started seeing some threads and understanding more about cracking and hacking, so i searched for some materials that could help me on this journey of learning how to be a hacker.

The materials are not mine but it took me a lot of time to find it out on the internet specially the course from ITPRO.TV for CEH V10 ( Certified Ethical Hacker)  only one fucking seed uploading the torrent took me a week to download.

Leechers will be reported and banned to prevent that leave a like.
This post is by a banned member (cryptix0999) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service

I've started seeing some threads and understanding more about cracking and hacking, so i searched for some materials that could help me on this journey of learning how to be a hacker.

The materials are not mine but it took me a lot of time to find it out on the internet specially the course from ITPRO.TV for CEH V10 ( Certified Ethical Hacker)  only one fucking seed uploading the torrent took me a week to download.

thanks
This post is by a banned member (falata3365) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service

thnkzz
This post is by a banned member (Deush) - Unhide
Deush  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service

tks
This post is by a banned member (Deush) - Unhide
Deush  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service

tks
This post is by a banned member (14mp10) - Unhide