Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Studying Materials to Become a Hacker (IPPRO.TV, Udemy Courses, and books)

by Hampnie_Hambart - 06 April, 2021 - 04:40 PM
This post is by a banned member (toni45) - Unhide
toni45  
Threads
3 Years of service
(06 April, 2021 - 04:40 PM)Hampnie_Hambart Wrote: Show More
So that's my first  thread sharing something with you guys.

I've started seeing some threads and understanding more about cracking and hacking, so i searched for some materials that could help me on this journey of learning how to be a hacker.

The materials are not mine but it took me a lot of time to find it out on the internet specially the course from ITPRO.TV for CEH V10 ( Certified Ethical Hacker)  only one fucking seed uploading the torrent took me a week to download.

Leechers will be reported and banned to prevent that leave a like.

thank you
toni45  
Threads
3 Years of service

I've started seeing some threads and understanding more about cracking and hacking, so i searched for some materials that could help me on this journey of learning how to be a hacker.

The materials are not mine but it took me a lot of time to find it out on the internet specially the course from ITPRO.TV for CEH V10 ( Certified Ethical Hacker)  only one fucking seed uploading the torrent took me a week to download.

thank you
toni45  
Threads
3 Years of service

thank you
This post is by a banned member (hofifa9466) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Ward02) - Unhide
Ward02  
Threads
1 Year of service
thanks broski
This post is by a banned member (vania1) - Unhide
vania1  
Threads
2 Years of service

Thanks!
This post is by a banned member (ImZer0O) - Unhide
ImZer0O  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service

Well check the ITPROTV
This post is by a banned member (valraeert) - Unhide
valraeert  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
[font][font]Bu benim sizinle bir şeyler paylaştığım ilk iş parçacığım. [/font][/font]

[font][font]Bazı ileti dizileri görmeye ve kırma ve bilgisayar korsanlığı hakkında daha fazla şey anlamaya başladım, bu yüzden nasıl bilgisayar korsanı olunacağını öğrenme yolculuğumda bana yardımcı olabilecek bazı materyaller aradım. [/font][/font]

[font][font]Materyaller bana ait değil ama bunu internette bulmam çok zamanımı aldı, özellikle de ITPRO.TV'den CEH V10 (Sertifikalı Etik Hacker) için olan kursu, torrenti yüklemek sadece bir lanet tohumu indirmem bir haftamı aldı. [/font][/font]

[font][font]Sülükler şikayet edilmeli ve like atmamaları için banlanmalıdır.[/font][/font]

[font][font]ty[/font][/font]