Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Superheroes during The Red Scare

by mazbii - 06 September, 2024 - 02:03 PM
This post is by a banned member (mazbii) - Unhide
mazbii  
Registered
Threads
I've always been fascinated by the potential of a superheroes game set in the late 40's/50's that follows a team of superheroes after they come home from fighting in WWII, sort of in the spirit of Watchmen, 20th Century Men, and C.O.W.L. The game would focus on the trials superheroes face now that they're home and the United States' paranoia starts turning inwards towards its own citiziens.

It might be a bit too heavy, honestly, but what games do you think'd fit the mould so to speak?
This post is by a banned member (mazbii) - Unhide
mazbii  
Registered
Threads
(06 September, 2024 - 02:03 PM)mazbii Wrote: Show More
I've always been fascinated by the potential of a superheroes game set in the late 40's/50's that follows a team of superheroes after they come home from fighting in WWII, sort of in the spirit of Watchmen, 20th Century Men, and C.O.W.L. The game would focus on the trials superheroes face now that they're home and the United States' paranoia starts turning inwards towards its own citiziens.
 <!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->10.0.0.0.1 192.168.1.254 
It might be a bit too heavy, honestly, but what games do you think'd fit the mould so to speak?

I got this,,....