Hey guys ! If you think that dropshipping is dead or oversatruated then you are wrong, you just need to find the right product to dropship because dropshipping is never going to be dead you just gotta be good at it.

I am going to give some tips:
•Try To Dropship Digital Products since they are less saturated.
•Study the market in your country and start in your country. Dropshipping isn't only shopify, You just need the product and the right audience. Study the market where you live whats missing, whats something that is lacking and provide that

TikTok accounts are still getting sales, even though people have saturated it, if you target people from your country it will grow like hell, remember tiktok knows your number and your geolocation so you should make content that fits your audience and viewers.

Let me give an example.
If you live in Romania, you can't expect to make the same content as living in USA, they are two different cultures and lifestyle, you should know better than me what people of your country want so take your time to study that and make viral content that fits your country.

•Let me teach some viral content videos that take seconds to make:
1. Use 8-12 seconds videos with viral sounds of your own country (remember of your country because different countries have different viral sounds, even though there are sounds that become viral worldwide you need to target your country)
2.Use captions that people can make comments of, make some small gramatical mistakes so people can comment on and then use charisma to reply their comments. Content should point how the products make you feel, your feelings and try to use some humor but most importantly make your captions creative and it doesn't matter if they make too much sense or not.
3. After reaching 10K followers go live and entertain your viewers and sales will come in like crazy.

Thank you for reading and if you like it please leave a like + rep !
This leak has been rated as working 0 times this month. (1 times in total)