Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

✨ Intel 1215u Vs Amd Ryzen 5500u No Specific Answer On Web ✨

by _MINDHUNTER_ - 10 September, 2023 - 09:08 PM
This post is by a banned member (_MINDHUNTER_) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
They both are close competitors but I donno which one is good I just need a answer so I can choose one of them.

They both comes with integrated GPU And Hexa Cores.

If Anyone Have Knowledge About These Processors Then Reply.

PepeBlush
[Image: pOCecgQ.gif]
EXP : 05-10-24
[Image: uWztodn.gif]
EXP : 15-10-24
[Image: mindhunter-4.gif]

#1 Linkedin And Amazon Prime Premium Upgrading Service On Cracked At Reasonable Price Upgrade Your Account Now.

Contact Below :
Telegram : https://t.me/Im_Y0urs
Discord = mindhunter8058

This post is by a banned member (ZahidJamal) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (adblock) - Unhide
adblock  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 10 September, 2023 - 09:14 PM by adblock. Edited 2 times in total.)
The Intel Core i3-1215U and the AMD Ryzen 5 5500U are both six-core laptop processors that were released in 2023. They are both based on different architectures, with the i3-1215U using Intel's new Alder Lake architecture and the Ryzen 5 5500U using AMD's Zen 2 architecture.
In terms of specifications, the i3-1215U has a base clock speed of 1.2 GHz and a turbo boost speed of 4.4 GHz. It has 8MB of L3 cache and supports up to 64GB of DDR5-4800 RAM. The Ryzen 5 5500U has a base clock speed of 2.1 GHz and a turbo boost speed of 4.0 GHz. It has 16MB of L3 cache and supports up to 64GB of DDR4-4266 RAM.
In terms of performance, the i3-1215U is generally faster than the Ryzen 5 5500U in single-threaded tasks. However, the Ryzen 5 5500U is faster in multi-threaded tasks. This is because the Ryzen 5 5500U has more cores and threads than the i3-1215U.
In terms of power consumption, the i3-1215U is more power efficient than the Ryzen 5 5500U. This is because the i3-1215U is based on the newer Alder Lake architecture, which is more efficient than the Zen 2 architecture.
Overall, the Intel Core i3-1215U is a better choice for users who need a fast and power-efficient laptop for everyday tasks and light gaming. The AMD Ryzen 5 5500U is a better choice for users who need a laptop for more demanding tasks, such as video editing and gaming.
Here is a table comparing the key specifications of the two processors:
[Image: 8M4gBHjr.png]
drive_spreadsheetExporter vers SheetsUltimately, the best processor for you will depend on your specific needs and budget. If you are not sure which processor to choose, I recommend reading reviews and comparing the specifications of different models.

LEAVE A REP

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨Pepelove✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 10 September, 2023 - 09:16 PM by _MINDHUNTER_.)
(10 September, 2023 - 09:09 PM)ZahidJamal Wrote: Show More
(10 September, 2023 - 09:08 PM)_MINDHUNTER_ Wrote: Show More
They both are close competitors but I donno which one is good I just need a answer so I can choose one of them.

They both comes with integrated GPU And Hexa Cores.

If Anyone Have Knowledge About These Processors Then Reply.

[Image: PepeBlush.png]

Intel

But multi core performance of 5500 is higher and Igpu of ryzen also better and signle core performance of intel is higher

wack

(10 September, 2023 - 09:11 PM)adblock Wrote: Show More
The Intel Core i3-1215U and the AMD Ryzen 5 5500U are both six-core laptop processors that were released in 2023. They are both based on different architectures, with the i3-1215U using Intel's new Alder Lake architecture and the Ryzen 5 5500U using AMD's Zen 2 architecture.
In terms of specifications, the i3-1215U has a base clock speed of 1.2 GHz and a turbo boost speed of 4.4 GHz. It has 8MB of L3 cache and supports up to 64GB of DDR5-4800 RAM. The Ryzen 5 5500U has a base clock speed of 2.1 GHz and a turbo boost speed of 4.0 GHz. It has 16MB of L3 cache and supports up to 64GB of DDR4-4266 RAM.
In terms of performance, the i3-1215U is generally faster than the Ryzen 5 5500U in single-threaded tasks. However, the Ryzen 5 5500U is faster in multi-threaded tasks. This is because the Ryzen 5 5500U has more cores and threads than the i3-1215U.
In terms of power consumption, the i3-1215U is more power efficient than the Ryzen 5 5500U. This is because the i3-1215U is based on the newer Alder Lake architecture, which is more efficient than the Zen 2 architecture.
Overall, the Intel Core i3-1215U is a better choice for users who need a fast and power-efficient laptop for everyday tasks and light gaming. The AMD Ryzen 5 5500U is a better choice for users who need a laptop for more demanding tasks, such as video editing and gaming.
Here is a table comparing the key specifications of the two processors:
[Image: 8M4gBHjr.png]
drive_spreadsheetExporter vers SheetsUltimately, the best processor for you will depend on your specific needs and budget. If you are not sure which processor to choose, I recommend reading reviews and comparing the specifications of different models.

So I wanna do casual gaming so 5500u is better?

I mean as I know now there's no huge difference between these two and Igpu of ryzer is better?

#1 Linkedin And Amazon Prime Premium Upgrading Service On Cracked At Reasonable Price Upgrade Your Account Now.

Contact Below :
Discord = mindhunter8058

Threads
3 Years of service
But things depends on GPU as well cuz current editing also allowed GPU .

I just wanna know if I go with 5500u as I tell you guys that I wanna do casual gaming as well so I'll face any performance issues cus you guys saying 1215u is fast I don't care about Lowe margins.

If there's no huge difference in CPU then I'll go with 5500u cuz it's GPU is better but if the difference is huge in performance of CPU then I'll go with intel

Contact Below :
Discord = mindhunter8058

This post is by a banned member (adblock) - Unhide
adblock  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
The AMD Ryzen 5 5500U is better for gaming than the Intel Core i3-1215U. This is because the Ryzen 5 5500U has more cores and threads, which can handle the demands of gaming better. Additionally, the Ryzen 5 5500U has a higher base clock speed and turbo boost speed, which can further improve gaming performance.

LEAVE A REP

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨Pepelove✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨