Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

BUSINESS ADVICE

by zukos - 29 September, 2023 - 04:35 AM
This post is by a banned member (zukos) - Unhide
zukos  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
Hey people, i was out of business for like 1,5year cuz of normal irl job. Now i am looking to start something to make good cash cuz i have quit from the job =)

Let me give you my background. Back on the days i was making from 300 to 700$ a day in profit from cracking and selling gaming accounts in bulk and in online platforms then via discord groups. Back on the days that was like 'trend'' and ppl was buying a lot this stuff. (i remember i was selling league accs for like 100 too 200each) Now i am wondering what is good to crack or even resell? many people saying that cracking is not worth anymore other people say that draining is lit rn and other stuff.

Anyway things have change a lot and many good contacts i had have stop or they invest in irl projects. Any suggestion??
This post is by a banned member (Sto1c1smm) - Unhide
Sto1c1smm  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(29 September, 2023 - 04:35 AM)zukos Wrote: Show More
Hey people, i was out of business for like 1,5year cuz of normal irl job. Now i am looking to start something to make good cash cuz i have quit from the job =)

Let me give you my background. Back on the days i was making from 300 to 700$ a day in profit from cracking and selling gaming accounts in bulk and in online platforms then via discord groups. Back on the days that was like 'trend'' and ppl was buying a lot this stuff. (i remember i was selling league accs for like 100 too 200each) Now i am wondering what is good to crack or even resell? many people saying that cracking is not worth anymore other people say that draining is lit rn and other stuff.

Anyway things have change a lot and many good contacts i had have stop or they invest in irl projects. Any suggestion??

So you quit your job, I'm going to assume you may not have a lot of money. Just get into refunding and start to resell, then build your way to doing $10k orders. Let's say you have a lot of investment money, join a bunch of Telegram chats from shops in the marketplace, start talking to people and try to make connections, find people who SE and hire 1-2 people to SE for you, experiment with some shops and see what shops have HQ logs and which ones don't, setup drop accounts to receive money from the logs you buy that you want to cashout, and get your OPSEC setup with RDP's and whatever you need to have good OPSEC. Once you have the logs, SE'ers' and the drop accounts to receive the money, and the logs, get your SE'ers to SE the owners of the logs, then gain access, and cashout or split with the SE'er. You could also have sim swaps done by paying people have that insiders, but then again, that can cost a lot and won't be worth it unless you have high balance logs. Plus, you would need a sim holder, IMEI information I believe, and whatever else you need to do a sim swap, but I'm not that knowledgeable on that aspect of fraud. There's a lot you can do, and cracking logs and selling logs could be worth it, but I feel as if the market for logs is very saturated unless you have VERY HQ cashout/food logs. Even then, a lot of people now are just buying bulk accounts and reselling. Either way, hope you can figure something out man, start making connections.