Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Canceling crypto payments

by Megu - 26 March, 2022 - 04:02 PM
This post is by a banned member (Megu) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (ZeroP) - Unhide
ZeroP  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(26 March, 2022 - 04:02 PM)Megu Wrote: Show More
I see the option "Cancel" through Coinbase - but it's not working at all - does someone knows a way to cancel crypto payments after 1 confirmation? I'm testing something, no scams or cringe shit intended.

SleepingPepe  you cant. By design.
[Image: sig.gif]

[Image: sig.gif]
This post is by a banned member (HornyPimp) - Unhide
HornyPimp  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
it doesnt work that way, once the transaction is submitted into the network there is no way to cancel it
the thing with 3rd party platforms like coinbase and biance that doesn't send directly the transaction when you submit it from your account is that they make a delay for example 10 min for them its for reducing the fees so they make a bunch of transactions at once yours mine and others and they take profit from it that time is what you have to cancel but to cancel a bitcoin transaction and reverse it that's impossible. and remember bitcoin transactions are made on the blockchain coinbase binance and the others are just 3rd party platforms made mainly for trading.
Do it for Fun or Don't do it at all!
This post is by a banned member (HornyPimp) - Unhide
HornyPimp  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(26 March, 2022 - 04:08 PM)Megu Wrote: Show More
(26 March, 2022 - 04:07 PM)HornyPimp Wrote: Show More
it doesnt work that way, once the transaction is submitted into the network there is no way to cancel it
the thing with 3rd party platforms like coinbase and biance that doesn't send directly the transaction when you submit it from your account is that they make a delay for example 10 min for them its for reducing the fees so they make a bunch of transactions at once yours mine and others and they take profit from it that time is what you have to cancel but to cancel a bitcoin transaction and reverse it that's impossible. and remember bitcoin transactions are made on the blockchain coinbase binance and the others are just 3rd party platforms made mainly for trading.

makes sense, is there any way that i could send a fake transaction & get 1 confirmation? i heard there is a way or smt like that

nope that's impossible all tools out there are scam
Do it for Fun or Don't do it at all!