Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Cracked.io needs drastic changes

by Krollie - 05 March, 2023 - 04:26 PM
This post is by a banned member (Krollie) - Unhide
Krollie  
Boss of Bosses
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 05 March, 2023 - 07:05 PM by Krollie. Edited 7 times in total.)
Cracked.io has been a valuable platform for people to share their thoughts, leaks, and cracks for some years now.
However, in recent times, many users have expressed concern about the quality of content on the site, with some suggesting that the forum is going downhill.

One of the most common complaints from users is that many threads are created with no real purpose. These threads can range from the mundane to the bizarre and often go nowhere.
The result is a cluttered and confusing platform that is difficult to navigate for users who are looking for meaningful leaks/cracks.

Another issue that has been raised is the prevalence of self-promotion and ads on the site. Many users seem to be using the forum as a platform to promote their businesses, products, or services. While some level of self-promotion is to be expected on a public platform, it can become overwhelming and detract from the quality of discussions when it becomes excessive. This self promo is sometimes in threads but its mostly seen in pastebin-like sites that contains shit tons of banners and written self promo text.
I also came across a lot of stats abusers. These users usually post a leak with a huge font that says "CLICK HERE FOR MORE STUFF" and basically link their own profile to it so they get more profile views.,

Fake "verified" images have also been a growing problem on the forum, with some users using trying to create the illusion of a trusted profile. This tactic is not only misleading but can also be harmful, as it can lead to possible scams that could have been avoided.

Despite these issues, it is important to note that the forum can still be a valuable resource and a great community. Many users are still sharing valuable stuff on the forum. However, it is up to the staff members to ensure that the quality of content remains high. Moderators can help to weed out irrelevant threads, spam, and fake dumb shit, ensuring that the forum remains a space for genuine leaks and information sharing. Speaking of staff members, who is going to clean this messy subforum? Same goes for the giveaway section as it is full of ended giveaways.

Things that we have to consider changing:
  • Mandatory use of 1 paste website, e.g; pastebin
  • Mandatory use of 2 hosting service e.g; Anonfiles and another site incase the first service takes down the site (mirror link)
  • Stricter moderation on stat boosting (its already against the rules, but it seems like it is tolerated?)
  • Giveaway must be at least worth value X
  • Each user may have up to X active giveaways; users now make unlimited giveaway threads and spread the value for reps/likes.
  • Remove the free daily credits; its basically rewarding people for posting bullshit. It also has a negative impact of the peg on credits

New rules for these bitches that copied my fucking business aka profile selling
I dont think it is fair when other people mimic me by selling their profile ad and selling their asses super gooey, to then forbid my business.
we must find a middle way; so one of the options is to allow selling names only when you have rank X.
This can be combined with the other factor of limiting the ads; the amount of profile ads/profile names someone can buy. So service Y can only buy up to 1 profile name for instance.
in my eyes that this above is a suitable solution. Additionally we can even forbid people that sold their names to type in SB.
I am just sad that this trendsetter might not be able to sell his soul anymore. My only service comes to an end because it escalated.

In the end its all up to @KSZ Shrug

[Image: image.png] [Image: image.png]
This profile has been seized by the FBI and is under investigation.
This post is by a banned member (BrainRotted) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
holy maceroni
This post is by a banned member (Refunding) - Unhide
Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service
Respectfully the whole part about selling out your profile is goofy. You act like you have a patent for it, it's not that deep and everyone could have thought of it.
[Image: HGqVOqh.gif]
[Image: DGlflMl.gif]

This post is by a banned member (lync) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Krollie) - Unhide
Krollie  
Boss of Bosses
Threads
5 Years of service
(05 March, 2023 - 04:33 PM)Playboy Wrote: Show More
Respectfully the whole part about selling out your profile is goofy. You act like you have a patent for it, it's not that deep and everyone could have thought of it.

Yet nobody did
This profile has been seized by the FBI and is under investigation.
This post is by a banned member (Stalin) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (laxy) - Unhide
laxy  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
3 Years of service
No.
 [Image: logo.png?v=3.1]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This post is by a banned member (IHM) - Unhide
IHM  
Galactic
Threads
2 Years of service
No.
[Image: dYDXoeg.gif]
f_society - 22 SEP

MIDDLE SIGNATURE SPOTS FOR SALE

[ADVERTISE YOUR SERVICE] (DM ME ON-SITE)
https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-SIGNAT...-TOP-STATS

[Image: markbablex-signature-3.gif]
markbablex - 20 SEP