Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Crypto Log Cashout Service (all carriers -- NOT PROXYING unlike everyone else!)

by cbw - 15 January, 2022 - 11:05 PM
This post is by a banned member (cbw) - Unhide
cbw  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(08 February, 2022 - 08:19 PM)Musashi_Miyamoto Wrote: Show More
DWC...dont recommend working with him...takes days to respond and these logs that are posed as a "proof" are fake or Stolen too
ma'am

This reply is half a year late, but I did respond to you, albeit late. I didn't do anything with whatever u sent just as I mentioned in our dms.

Logs aren't fake, I have txids of the splits if u really want them lol, although it'll take a while to find.

Service is still going, despite my "reputation" here (which is from some retard who tried to get into s!mm!ng and got called a skid for not knowing shit), I'm trusted in s!mm!ng com. No one has ever opened a scam report on me, site or offsite simply because I don't beam logs.

direct contact tele: @bobthecow.
I have recently opened a telegram group, @cowthebob.
This post is by a banned member (Musashi_Miyamoto) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(08 July, 2022 - 06:58 AM)cbw Wrote: Show More
DWC...dont recommend working with him...takes days to respond and these logs that are posed as a "proof" are fake or Stolen too
ma'am

This reply is half a year late, but I did respond to you, albeit late. I didn't do anything with whatever u sent just as I mentioned in our dms.

Logs aren't fake, I have txids of the splits if u really want them lol, although it'll take a while to find.

Service is still going, despite my "reputation" here (which is from some retard who tried to get into s!mm!ng and got called a skid for not knowing shit), I'm trusted in s!mm!ng com. No one has ever opened a scam report on me, site or offsite simply because I don't beam logs.

this was in February...u responded a bit too late don't u think? i never said that u were scammer but simply not reccommend working with u for the reasons mentioned in previous post
would recommend changing your late respond habits and become more communicable lol :weebsout:
This post is by a banned member (cbw) - Unhide
cbw  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(08 July, 2022 - 12:55 PM)Musashi_Miyamoto Wrote: Show More
ma'am

this was in February...u responded a bit too late don't u think? i never said that u were scammer but simply not reccommend working with u for the reasons mentioned in previous post
would recommend changing your late respond habits and become more communicable lol :weebsout:

I was talking about telegram dms. I was busy with other things like left-over nfa logs from the cb bal checking exploit so didn't end up really doing much with what you sent.
This post is by a banned member (Musashi_Miyamoto) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(09 July, 2022 - 02:15 AM)cbw Wrote: Show More
(08 July, 2022 - 12:55 PM)Musashi_Miyamoto Wrote: Show More

I was talking about telegram dms. I was busy with other things like left-over nfa logs from the cb bal checking exploit so didn't end up really doing much with what you sent.

it takes less than a minute to update someone wit small message doesnt it,but doing it soon not month later