Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

EXTENDED VALIDATION CODE SIGNING CERTIFICATES

by Diamond_g0d - 04 June, 2022 - 11:04 PM
This post is by a banned member (Diamond_g0d) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Hello,

I have a serious party who can create and establish Extended Validation Code Signing Certificates remotely for you, or have it shipped to your drops.

This is not a tool for noobs, this is for serious Malware developers, crypters, and spreaders. These are often used because they build instant reputation with Windows Smart Screen. 

You can google more about it but we are prepared to sell certificates ON REQUEST, with the guarantee of a middleman.

We can create certificates at any of the major Certificate Authorities, however delivery options will vary. With some authorities we can provide remote solutions such as an RDP, with others we can provide you with a program that has 2fa that has the EV cert built in which is a program developed by the Certificate Authority. The last option would be shipping the USB token.

If you don't know what this is then this thread isn't for you.

Price: $4500 starting price per certificate, the price can increase if you need a specific Certificate Authority. 

We can also do other certificates but mainly focusing on Extended Validation CODE SIGNING, NOT SSL....

Middleman is always accepted and at the sellers preference. 

Write to me on TG: @Diamond_g0d
This post is by a banned member (AncientBanana) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
Looks quite interesting, GLWS!
This post is by a banned member (Diamond_g0d) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Bumped #3
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (ZLX) - Unhide
ZLX