Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Game of Thrones or Vikings? Choose One

by TimeChangeEverything - 04 May, 2021 - 05:44 PM
This post is by a banned member (TimeChangeEverything) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
If You have to choose between these two which one would you choose as best series? I know they both are awesome still choose one.
[Image: 7SEJ6Cj.gif]
[Image: PUm4fxA.gif]

Above Services are Paid Advertisement
This post is by a banned member (x7up) - Unhide
x7up  
Contributor
Threads
5 Years of service
Tbh, Game of thrones really lives up to its hype, and I think most people would agree. In comparison, Vikings is also an outstanding season. To me, I would definitely choose Game of Thrones.
ROAD TO GODLIKE.  Hype
This post is by a banned member (2timer) - Unhide
2timer  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Very hard to choose between those two. I would still say Vikings even tho the last episodes are meh compared to the rest.
This post is by a banned member (Mothra42) - Unhide
Mothra42  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
I'd choose "Vikings."  The last season went all "Game of Thrones" anyway with the Russian stuff.  Although I thought I'd scream if I saw Bjorn sneer one more time.  Regardless, "Game of Thrones" didn't have a female character as awesome as Lagartha IMO.

BTW -- if you liked "Vikings," you'd probably like "Romulus": https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10405220/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1  It kind of has to do with the founding of Rome.  Very exciting, but make sure you have a version with subtitles unless you studied to be a priest.  Because the whole thing's in Latin.

This post is by a banned member (Etoname) - Unhide
Etoname  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Of course this is a game of thrones, what's the question then
This post is by a banned member (Vectonsid) - Unhide
Vectonsid  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 05 May, 2021 - 10:24 PM by Vectonsid.)
I love Viking because of the action, drama and the endings too but I heard some people didn't liked the latest season.

(04 May, 2021 - 10:16 PM)Mothra42 Wrote: Show More
I'd choose "Vikings."  The last season went all "Game of Thrones" anyway with the Russian stuff.  Although I thought I'd scream if I saw Bjorn sneer one more time.  Regardless, "Game of Thrones" didn't have a female character as awesome as Lagartha IMO.

BTW -- if you liked "Vikings," you'd probably like "Romulus": https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10405220/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1  It kind of has to do with the founding of Rome.  Very exciting, but make sure you have a version with subtitles unless you studied to be a priest.  Because the whole thing's in Latin.

Oh, man, now I will watch Romulus, thanks! PepeGlad
I don't sell nor buy. Don't sent any business msg to me, it will be ignored.

https://files.catbox.moe/d2pcrz.mp4
This post is by a banned member (JolyneKujo) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
I loved Game of Thrones the most. I don't know what captivated me about it but I watched it all the way through to the end. We don't talk about the last season though.
This post is by a banned member (RazorKAZ) - Unhide
RazorKAZ  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(04 May, 2021 - 05:44 PM)TimeChangeEverything Wrote: Show More
If You have to choose between these two which one would you choose as best series? I know they both are awesome still choose one.

I would choose Game of Thrones for the first few seasons, Don't want to be that guy but the books are better. Just need GRRM to get off his fat arse and finsih them.  The Vikings is really good as well but it can only go so far as it is based loosly on historical events