Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

If you could travel anywhere, where would you travel?

by LionGalaxy - 14 June, 2023 - 11:00 PM
This post is by a banned member (LionGalaxy) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Bumped #17
This is a bump
Available
-paid sig by @ ends -/-  

-sig by @ ends -/-
 Available
-paid sig by @ ends -/- 

*not associated with or responsible for any of the signatures above*
Threads
4 Years of service
(24 June, 2023 - 04:25 PM)donlogan Wrote: Show More
Indonesia.

wow Indonesia brought up 2 times, i'm really interested, would really want to check it out  [Image: hype.png]
Available
-paid sig by @ ends -/-  

-sig by @ ends -/-
 Available
-paid sig by @ ends -/- 

This post is by a banned member (Spooky) - Unhide
Spooky  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
what I would do is teleport into some forest and slowly build a shed with a garden etc. would be a cool chill spot for myself where Im free from the world with noone around and I can do what I want and please (ofc not permanently)
#1 AGED ACCOUNTS
AMAZON TARGET WALMART

[Image: optiad.gif]
Threads
4 Years of service
Bumped #20
(This post was last modified: 25 June, 2023 - 12:16 AM by LionGalaxy.)
(25 June, 2023 - 12:09 AM)Spooky Wrote: Show More
what I would do is teleport into some forest and slowly build a shed with a garden etc. would be a cool chill spot for myself where Im free from the world with noone around and I can do what I want and please (ofc not permanently)

That's unique and would you make food/sheds like those guys from YouTube? Also, what kind of environment would you choose? tropical? costal? rainforest? or just a regular forest like the YouTube ones?  [Image: popcorn2.gif] [Image: thinking.gif]

This is a bump
Available
-paid sig by @ ends -/-  

-sig by @ ends -/-
 Available
-paid sig by @ ends -/- 

Spooky  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
(25 June, 2023 - 12:15 AM)LionGalaxy Wrote: Show More

That's unique and would you make food/sheds like those guys from YouTube? Also, what kind of environment would you choose? tropical? costal? rainforest? or just a regular forest like the YouTube ones?  [Image: popcorn2.gif] [Image: thinking.gif]

This is a bump

Just a normal forest no special climate yk like some european/russian typa forest or maybe canada actually. and it would just be a little house you could say nothing in specific, just a comfy selfmade shed. its on my bucket list to build a shed dont ask why but ye
#1 AGED ACCOUNTS
AMAZON TARGET WALMART

Threads
4 Years of service
(25 June, 2023 - 12:18 AM)Spooky Wrote: Show More

This is a bump

Just a normal forest no special climate yk like some european/russian typa forest or maybe canada actually. and it would just be a little house you could say nothing in specific, just a comfy selfmade shed. its on my bucket list to build a shed dont ask why but ye

That's amazing! good luck and make sure to know how to fish! Pepelove
Available
-paid sig by @ ends -/-  

-sig by @ ends -/-
 Available
-paid sig by @ ends -/- 

Spooky  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
(25 June, 2023 - 12:22 AM)LionGalaxy Wrote: Show More
(25 June, 2023 - 12:18 AM)Spooky Wrote: Show More

This is a bump

That's amazing! good luck and make sure to know how to fish! [Image: pepelove.png]
ye fishing is also on my bucket list, actually talked to some homies regarding a fishing trip lol
#1 AGED ACCOUNTS
AMAZON TARGET WALMART

Threads
4 Years of service
Bumped #24
This is a bump
Available
-paid sig by @ ends -/-  

-sig by @ ends -/-
 Available