Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Multiple product scam against @theradiant

by gwapito - 03 July, 2024 - 04:32 AM
This post is by a banned member (gwapito) - Unhide
gwapito  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(10 July, 2024 - 05:13 PM)xewora Wrote: Show More
Radiant cant open c.io rn but this message is from him:

Yes i would like to see the dropbox screenshot as its working and no as debrid is patched and you had it for a year+ nothing for it
You need to wait for its return and once its back you will get fixes for it nothing else for it rest if their is a issue then send a fucking screenshot moron.

well i already send a fucking screenshot. stop your drama of not able to login and using your fake account and start cursing. you dont wanna curse with your primary account so you can get more victims? coward.
This post is by a banned member (TheRadiant) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
moron i wasnt able to access c.io and asked a friend to post reply and as per our discussion on telegram , this is solved
Telegram: @TheRadiant | NOT ON DISCORD | DM ON TELEGRAM OR CRACKED | BACKUP SIGNAL
Running for more then 2year Upgrades of 150+ Services Done By Us 20000+ Customers 
[Image: SZXzx.gif]

This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@gwapito Is this solved now?
[Image: uWztodn.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @SonicRefs - Until 03.11
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by YOU
[Image: PUm4fxA.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @Multilogin - Until 26.10

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
gwapito  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 13 July, 2024 - 02:00 AM by gwapito.)
it is solved for now. i am still waiting for the alldebrid though or any replacement for it since it is patched.

(11 July, 2024 - 07:36 PM)TheRadiant Wrote: Show More
moron i wasnt able to access c.io and asked a friend to post reply and as per our discussion on telegram , this is solved

except for the alldebrid right?dickhead?
This post is by a banned member (TheRadiant) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
debrid have been patched for now and as you had access to it for 351days [not counting a single day where it was down]
you are not eligible for a switch or refund , when the product is back you will get it

@Liars please close it and remove the dwc

Thanks
Telegram: @TheRadiant | NOT ON DISCORD | DM ON TELEGRAM OR CRACKED | BACKUP SIGNAL
Running for more then 2year Upgrades of 150+ Services Done By Us 20000+ Customers 
[Image: SZXzx.gif]

gwapito  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(15 July, 2024 - 01:32 PM)TheRadiant Wrote: Show More
debrid have been patched for now and as you had access to it for 351days [not counting a single day where it was down]
you are not eligible for a switch or refund , when the product is back you will get it

@Liars please close it and remove the dwc

Thanks

i wonder when that gonna be? i dont know what's the problem of switching this to another product at all.
This post is by a banned member (Ping) - Unhide
Ping  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
(13 July, 2024 - 01:59 AM)gwapito Wrote: Show More
it is solved for now. i am still waiting for the alldebrid though or any replacement for it since it is patched.

(11 July, 2024 - 07:36 PM)TheRadiant Wrote: Show More

except for the alldebrid right?dickhead?

Since this is solved, I will mark it as resolved. If there are future complications you may open a new dispute thread.
[DM to purchase Signature Ad Slots]

[Ping's PGP Key]
I am NOT affiliated with any "Ping" shops, or services being marketed over this forum.
Before conducting any form of business confirm my identity through onsite PM.