Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Another dispute and lies from theradiant

by gwapito - 27 September, 2024 - 04:43 AM
This post is by a banned member (gwapito) - Unhide
gwapito  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/TheRadiant
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-⭐-Radi...I-Services
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $50
Screenshots of Communication: 
Additional Information: As usual, he told me he will fix it and keep on telling me he forgot then he told me will be fixed in 48 hours and then nothing. sent a follow up and nothing. THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME.
Crypto address for a refund:
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @TheRadiant (TheRadiant) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
gwapito  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
@TheRadiant - master of lies, manipulation and ignoring.
This post is by a banned member (TheRadiant) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: Yesterday - 01:12 AM by TheRadiant.)
Same guy , Same bs again
Bought a yt prem for 20bucks like a year or two ago , whenever it goes down he opens report

He was told it will be done within 48hrs on the 25th as i had a flight , same thing was dmed to Admins on C.io aswell that i will be away 
Today is the 27th and his fix will be done later today once done it will be updated

Admins may ignore this report as this is bullshit , i can provide proof of informing admins & big resellers in advance of me being away + each ticket that was pending on the 25th was given a 48hrs eta meaning it will be done on the 27th so from my end their has been no lieing or ignoring rather this customer is just a moron and always same bs with him

Sorry for the trouble [To admins not op]
@TheRadiant

OP Was told on 25th at 2:40AM my time or 24th at 8:40pm his timezone that yt will be done within 48hrs
what i meant was it will be done by 27th as i had a flight on the 26th
as i see his yt was done around 90minutes ago at around 11:40pm on 27th while he opened dispute 24hrs ago

I do accept my mistake which is selling youtube premium to this customer 1yr ago for 17usd but nothing else as from my end his fix has been done on time as told

This can be closed
Sorry for the hassle [to the admins and absolutely not to op]
@TheRadiant
Telegram: @TheRadiant | NOT ON DISCORD | DM ON TELEGRAM OR CRACKED | BACKUP SIGNAL
Running for more then 2year Upgrades of 150+ Services Done By Us 20000+ Customers 
[Image: SZXzx.gif]

gwapito  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(27 September, 2024 - 08:34 PM)TheRadiant Wrote: Show More
Same guy , Same bs again
Bought a yt prem for 20bucks like a year or two ago , whenever it goes down he opens report

He was told it will be done within 48hrs on the 25th as i had a flight , same thing was dmed to Admins on C.io aswell that i will be away 
Today is the 27th and his fix will be done later today once done it will be updated

Admins may ignore this report as this is bullshit , i can provide proof of informing admins & big resellers in advance of me being away + each ticket that was pending on the 25th was given a 48hrs eta meaning it will be done on the 27th so from my end their has been no lieing or ignoring rather this customer is just a moron and always same bs with him

Sorry for the trouble [To admins not op]
@TheRadiant

OP Was told on 25th at 2:40AM my time or 24th at 8:40pm his timezone that yt will be done within 48hrs
what i meant was it will be done by 27th as i had a flight on the 26th
as i see his yt was done around 90minutes ago at around 11:40pm on 27th while he opened dispute 24hrs ago

I do accept my mistake which is selling youtube premium to this customer 1yr ago for 17usd but nothing else as from my end his fix has been done on time as told

This can be closed
Sorry for the hassle [to the admins and absolutely not to op]
@TheRadiant

dude you told me that YOU MISSED TO FIX MINE and will be another 48 hours. that's bs that you said 48 hours and it will be fixed. YOU MISSED IT, thats what you said before stating that it will be fix in 48 hours. stop the lies and bs. You wanna deny that you missed my fix coz we both know I am not lying and i do have ss too of that thing where YOU MISSED MY FIX.
This post is by a banned member (TheRadiant) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Missed it , gave a new eta , fixed with that
if u dont  ever wanna have to wait on someone else for a fix or anything , go and pay yt legit
ciao
Telegram: @TheRadiant | NOT ON DISCORD | DM ON TELEGRAM OR CRACKED | BACKUP SIGNAL
Running for more then 2year Upgrades of 150+ Services Done By Us 20000+ Customers 
[Image: SZXzx.gif]