Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

$$NEW METHOD - PASSIVE - CRYPTO- BEGGINER FRIENDLY - 100/200$ INVEST FOR 6K$ MONTH $$

by Pablar - 20 December, 2021 - 07:25 PM
This post is by a banned member (simoboumlal2022) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
thanks
This post is by a banned member (Storm262) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (chulsoon) - Unhide
chulsoon  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
Looked at some people on other sites who've used this before, withdrawals have been made and received but they think it may be a ponzi scheme. use at your own risk, i wouldn't be putting a fortune into this.
Quote:A Ponzi scheme is an investment fraud that pays existing investors with funds collected from new investors. Ponzi scheme organizers often promise to invest your money and generate high returns with little or no risk. ... With little or no legitimate earnings, Ponzi schemes require a constant flow of new money to survive.
PepeGlad
Discord Nitro / Phone verifications
https://sellix.io/schrader
[Image: D8rwfNm.gif]
This post is by a banned member (lokalmilf) - Unhide
lokalmilf  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
oney-with-crypto-mining
This post is by a banned member (Pablar) - Unhide
Pablar  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(20 December, 2021 - 08:59 PM)Schrader Wrote: Show More
Looked at some people on other sites who've used this before, withdrawals have been made and received but they think it may be a ponzi scheme. use at your own risk, i wouldn't be putting a fortune into this.
Quote:A Ponzi scheme is an investment fraud that pays existing investors with funds collected from new investors. Ponzi scheme organizers often promise to invest your money and generate high returns with little or no risk. ... With little or no legitimate earnings, Ponzi schemes require a constant flow of new money to survive.

Perhaps, however, it is for me with the profitability out of the question to put enormously in. Just a little bit to make ends meet. 
Today by reinvesting, I can make around 5k$ per month, with an initial stake of 100$ . 
So, for 100 small $ it served me to try ^^
This post is by a banned member (triple_x) - Unhide
triple_x  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(20 December, 2021 - 07:25 PM)Pablar Wrote: Show More
Hi there !! 

Here you have a monetizing techniques who workl with me. 

I put 100$ twelves day ago and now, i have 250$. 

Feel free for ask anything ;) 

DancingClown

gonna try out, like
This post is by a banned member (chulsoon) - Unhide
chulsoon  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(20 December, 2021 - 09:39 PM)Pablar Wrote: Show More
(20 December, 2021 - 08:59 PM)Schrader Wrote: Show More

Perhaps, however, it is for me with the profitability out of the question to put enormously in. Just a little bit to make ends meet. 
Today by reinvesting, I can make around 5k$ per month, with an initial stake of 100$ . 
So, for 100 small $ it served me to try ^^

that's true, if you're happy with it then by all means, seems to be working for people in this way  Hackerman
PepeGlad
Discord Nitro / Phone verifications
https://sellix.io/schrader
[Image: D8rwfNm.gif]
This post is by a banned member (BobNecromancer) - Unhide