Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

⚡⚡DISCORD NITRO SNIPES SERVICE (YEARLY,MONTHLY) REFERRAL AND INVITE REWARDS ⚡⚡

by Sharawy1913 - 01 December, 2023 - 08:50 AM
This post is by a banned member (Sharawy1913) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 01 December, 2023 - 09:24 PM by Sharawy1913. Edited 1 time in total.)
Nitro Snipe Service 
What does Sniping mean?
An automatic system that uses numerous Discord accounts to monitor and activate gifted Nitros

Why is my token needed?
The token is necessary for automating the process and is securely handled and encrypted to prevent misuse.

Is my account used for sniping?
No, sniping occurs on separate accounts, not affecting your everyday use account.

Can I use my account during this process?
Yes, using your account does not affect the Nitro acquisition process. , Without Changing Password,Email, or Add a 2FA until the order got completed

Is there a risk of ban or revocation?
Using this service does not lead to bans or profile deletion. Nitro revocation is an extremely rare occurrence and you will get a replace instantly to new snipe

What kind of Nitro can I get?
The type of Nitro is random (  Nitro Monthly , Nitro Basic , Nitro Yearly , Nitro Basic Yearly ) , depending on what gifts the system finds.

How long does it take?
The duration varies, depending on the day of the week and the amount of Nitro you have purchased.

What are the conditions for buying Nitro?
You need to have an email or phone linked to your account, two-factor authentication turned off, and you must stay on the server while waiting.

How can I buy Nitro?
Decide how much Nitro you want, open a ticket to purchase . After payment, I will notice everytime when your nitro got claimed

Prices : 

Nitro Claim Price per Claim  

1-10 Claims : 0.75$ per Claim 

10-99 Claims : 0.5$ per Claim

99+ Claims : 0.4$ per Claim 

Notice : You can Order like 10 Claims and use them anytime you want (Ex: you can use 4 now and the rest of 6 whenever you like it will be saved in your credit list )

To Get The Benefits of Invite ,Referral System MUST Join The Discord Server and Agree with TOS of Systemhttps://discord.gg/Wy8JAkwkTP
Referral rewards You can claim invite rewards for inviting customers! All you have to do is invite trustworthy people you know and tell them to vouch for you when placing an order. When the order is completed, the invite will be credited to you. EX. ( I came from @Sharawy1913 last purchsae and I want to buy )
3 customers = 1 claim
5 customers = 3 claims
10 customers = 10 claims

To Purchase Just Join the Discord : https://discord.gg/Wy8JAkwkTP or Contact me Via CTO DM @Sharawy1913 or Contact me Via Telegram @Sharawy1913 (Same as cto) 

This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (manushaj) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Bumped #3
This is a bump
Threads
3 Years of service
Bumped #4
This is a bump