Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

One more 13 year old copycat... qproxies case

by Laiteux - 14 December, 2021 - 12:15 PM
This post is by a banned member (Laiteux) - Unhide
Laiteux  
Supreme
Threads
6 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 14 December, 2021 - 01:43 PM by Laiteux. Edited 8 times in total.)
(14 December, 2021 - 01:23 PM)qproxies Wrote: Show More
(14 December, 2021 - 01:07 PM)DigitalProfit Wrote: Show More
I will accept my warning on this one. (msg for staff)

So I looked upon both websites. Here's the thing. The OP's website has a custom css (made from scratch imo & from what I saw) while qproxies one is using TailwindCSS or bootstrap (haven't checked properly) and he got  a similar look.

So yeah even if the work is inspired by your style he never like literally stole your front-end or stuff like that he just made it similar. What's wrong with that? Just look at the thousands of websites on the internet that offer the same service, they all look similar.

There's nothing wrong in having a similar website, you should be proud that you are the "source" of inspiration for others.

There is always going to be competition in any market ever & there will always be people that will look for sources of inspirations from other websites.

I have done that in the past myself since I am a web dev I know how sometimes you like the feel of a website and you will just try to replicate it as good as possible. There's nothing wrong with that.

Staff close this shit as qproxies has done nothing wrong to get a similar front-end lmao.

I'll accept my warning for posting here.

You two have a nice day and let's hope the OP will understand what I mentioned above.

I am out peace.

Also one more thing you both have a generic ass website. Navbar, hero section , features,  pricing, footer etc. So if I really wanted to I could find a lot of similar websites like black proxies or qproxies, since you just followed the structure of a generic ass website.

I will be glad to give access to the backend to the staff to further prove that we're not copying this 9 year old.
Also i will be glad to allow you to take a look at Our Clouddflare account to see the unsuccessful Ddos attacks this kiddo has been launching against us.

DDoS?? Lol, it's 2021 almost 2022 + I have better stuff to do, stop trying to make up bullshit. Even if you actually received DDoS attacks, I am not the culprit.

Also to answer this random guy's post, maybe their website was made from scratch as well using custom CSS. But the whole thing still is a 1:1 copy of my website:
- The style
- The design, elements, position of elements
- The color
- The whole panel
- The checkout modal
- The icons
- The sentences which are 1:1 copy paste

This is not ethically correct, is a blatant copy and I maintain my position.

If this was a bigger company y'all would be like "wtf this is crazy, such a trash move" and that's for facts, just like the recent Streamlabs OBS case which got more than 70K direct interactions with on Twitter and many news articles about it. But since it's a small proxy website it's fine? I strongly disagree with that. Ethics remain the same whether you're a small ice cream seller with their own website or a huge company like Facebook, Discord...

Thanks for your review anyway.
This post is by a banned member (qproxies) - Unhide
qproxies  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(14 December, 2021 - 01:32 PM)Laiteux Wrote: Show More
(14 December, 2021 - 01:07 PM)DigitalProfit Wrote: Show More
I will accept my warning on this one. (msg for staff)

So I looked upon both websites. Here's the thing. The OP's website has a custom css (made from scratch imo & from what I saw) while qproxies one is using TailwindCSS or bootstrap (haven't checked properly) and he got  a similar look.

So yeah even if the work is inspired by your style he never like literally stole your front-end or stuff like that he just made it similar. What's wrong with that? Just look at the thousands of websites on the internet that offer the same service, they all look similar.

There's nothing wrong in having a similar website, you should be proud that you are the "source" of inspiration for others.

There is always going to be competition in any market ever & there will always be people that will look for sources of inspirations from other websites.

I have done that in the past myself since I am a web dev I know how sometimes you like the feel of a website and you will just try to replicate it as good as possible. There's nothing wrong with that.

Staff close this shit as qproxies has done nothing wrong to get a similar front-end lmao.

I'll accept my warning for posting here.

You two have a nice day and let's hope the OP will understand what I mentioned above.

I am out peace.

Also one more thing you both have a generic ass website. Navbar, hero section , features,  pricing, footer etc. So if I really wanted to I could find a lot of similar websites like black proxies or qproxies, since you just followed the structure of a generic ass website.

I will be glad to give access to the backend to the staff to further prove that we're not copying this 9 year old.
Also i will be glad to allow you to take a look at Our Clouddflare account to see the unsuccessful Ddos attacks this kiddo has been launching against us.

???? LMAO DDoS?? It's 2021 almost 2022 + I have better stuff to do, stop trying to make up bullshit. Even if you actually received DDoS attacks, I am not the culprit.

Also to answer this random guy's post, maybe their website was made from scratch as well using custom CSS. But the whole thing still is a 1:1 copy of my website:
- The style
- The color
- The whole panel
- The checkout modal
- The icons

If this was a bigger company y'all would be like "wtf this is crazy, such a trash move" and that's for facts, just like the recent Streamlabs OBS case. But since it's a small proxy website it's fine?

You forgot how you tried to DDos with a machine you bought from Vshield (Which is a great service BTW )  kek ? Then you proceeded to trash sell their service too?

https://i.imgur.com/6QyjL0e.png
https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-NEVER-...om-vShield

Certified trash selling Skid. kek kek kek

Try not to drop more chromosomes when you type BTW.
[Image: pyLKAyv.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Laiteux) - Unhide
Laiteux  
Supreme
Threads
6 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 14 December, 2021 - 02:16 PM by Laiteux. Edited 21 times in total.)
(14 December, 2021 - 01:44 PM)qproxies Wrote: Show More
(14 December, 2021 - 01:32 PM)Laiteux Wrote: Show More

???? LMAO DDoS?? It's 2021 almost 2022 + I have better stuff to do, stop trying to make up bullshit. Even if you actually received DDoS attacks, I am not the culprit.

- The style
- The color
- The whole panel
- The checkout modal
- The icons

If this was a bigger company y'all would be like "wtf this is crazy, such a trash move" and that's for facts, just like the recent Streamlabs OBS case. But since it's a small proxy website it's fine?

You forgot how you tried to DDos with a machine you bought from Vshield (Which is a great service BTW )  kek ? Then you proceeded to trash sell their service too?

https://i.imgur.com/6QyjL0e.png
https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-NEVER-...om-vShield

Certified trash selling Skid. kek kek kek

Try not to drop more chromosomes when you type BTW.

You do not know what you are talking about.

Last time I sent a DDoS attack was probably back in 2016 when I was 15 years old and when Skype was still a thing.

The vShield story is not true. I was using one of their server to host BlackProxies back then (which you can probably guess by reading the thread you linked), so explain why I would even DDoS with it?

This makes no sense. If I really had anything to hide, I wouldn't have made a thread in the first place, plus I would've deleted their post claiming I used their machines to send DDoS attacks, just like you did on your own thread ;)

In fact, the thread I made was originally to point out how bad their server quality was when it came to hosting powerful solutions (BlackProxies in this case, which was running using the Blazor Server .NET framework as well as a self-hosted Microsoft SQL server instance, stuff you probably never even heard of).

But yeah, I guess you can confirm "they're a good service" when all you do with their servers is probably crack shitty Minecraft accounts and use 30% of the CPU power.

Anyway, I'd love to see some screenshots of your Cloudflare panel showing these attacks, because I do not even believe this is real. You're probably making this bullshit up after having seen vShield's post. And once again: Even if this is real, I am NOT the culprit, I truly got better stuff to do and you can trust me with that.

Stay mad and broke kiddo, keep trying to be me but just know that you will always remain a copy cat, nothing more.

Last thing I'd like to add:

I'm not making this thread in a hope staff takes any action, I know they won't and this is perfectly legitimate considering this is a deal dispute but no money is involved.

I do not expect them to take any action against you or your stuff.

I'm just making this public so people can see what the truth is, and I thought the dispute section was the best to do so.

Anyway, I'll stop replying from now on as all of this does not make sense anymore, plus I believe I wasted enough time already and said everything I had to say.

I wish you a nice day and a good luck with your fake service (yeah, your proxies aren't actually rotating on every request, nor do you have million IPs...) - You're using the same reseller (Z), however you don't have any special deal with them (I asked - they confirmed).

Proof: https://i.imgur.com/5zhr2TE.gif

Therefore, copying the sentences on BlackProxies makes no sense, you're just blatantly lying about your proxies capabilities to your customers, selling something that doesn't actually exist.

I'm biggest's Z customer (from far), hence why I ACTUALLY have such options available on my proxies. I even have unlimited bandwidth if you wish to know, and I plan on opening a new website soon for unlimited BW proxies.

You're a copycat, a liar and a broke kid who will never make it out of """the hood""".

Have a nice day/night, Henry.
This post is by a banned member (qproxies) - Unhide
qproxies  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 14 December, 2021 - 06:28 PM by qproxies.)
This skidd is again trying to intimidate me by teasing on Telegram Because i got a DWC for no reason
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments...height=630

Mods please check why i have a DWC.
[Image: pyLKAyv.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Teken) - Unhide
Teken  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
It's fine since it's not a 1:1 copy. I agree it's heavily inspired by yours, but we tolerate it here (to a certain point). Closed.
[Image: V8jd5sG.gif]