Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

PAYPAL HOLDER NEEDED || PAYING GOOD %

by CocoaOwner - 04 May, 2024 - 11:35 PM
This post is by a banned member (CocoaOwner) - Unhide
Threads
(This post was last modified: 04 May, 2024 - 11:39 PM by CocoaOwner. Edited 1 time in total.)
I'm looking for a Paypal holder for my Autobuy business (cocoa.sellpass.io). It's a business with good quality products and fast support. So $ per transaction will be decent and the risk of getting dispute is close to zero. I'm willing to pay good %.

Requirements:

- It must be a verified business paypal account with at least a few thousands $ previous transactions. So that it doesn't get limited easily. Good for both of us.
- Should be active when it comes to daily or weekly payouts(we can discuss it).
- I can receive the payouts via F&F, Binance or any other crypto (Depends on the %).
- Dispute rate is very low like at most 1 dispute per month.
- Must be Trustworthy. if you're someone shortsighted looking to make a few hundred $ and quit/scam please don't bother contacting me. I'm looking for someone for a long term as I'll be expanding my business with ads so will grow your income.

Drop your Telegram below.
Grey/Recently joined members please ignore this thread.
[Image: ezgif-com-optimize-1.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Aquilla) - Unhide
Aquilla  
Heaven
Threads
2 Years of service
What is amount of $ I should expect per 24h?

Threads
(05 May, 2024 - 05:16 PM)Aquilla Wrote: Show More

Expecting it to be below $150/day for the first month or so because the business was inactive for a while. It'll be going up as I run some ads(will start as soon as I get a holder) but I'll keep it below $300/day max as I dont wanna blow up the paypal for some fast money. I prefer it low but steady for long term.
This post is by a banned member (HcVerma) - Unhide
HcVerma  
Registered
Threads
(04 May, 2024 - 11:35 PM)CocoaOwner Wrote: Show More
I'm looking for a Paypal holder for my Autobuy business (cocoa.sellpass.io). It's a business with good quality products and fast support. So $ per transaction will be decent and the risk of getting dispute is close to zero. I'm willing to pay good %.

Requirements:

- It must be a verified business paypal account with at least a few thousands $ previous transactions. So that it doesn't get limited easily. Good for both of us.
- Should be active when it comes to daily or weekly payouts(we can discuss it).
- I can receive the payouts via F&F, Binance or any other crypto (Depends on the %).
- Dispute rate is very low like at most 1 dispute per month.
- Must be Trustworthy. if you're someone shortsighted looking to make a few hundred $ and quit/scam please don't bother contacting me. I'm looking for someone for a long term as I'll be expanding my business with ads so will grow your income.

Drop your Telegram below.
Grey/Recently joined members please ignore this thread.
I have a PayPal verified with my own docs and can accept only g&s because f&f is not available in my country if u think I am good for it you can pm me thanks
This post is by a banned member (Aquilla) - Unhide
Aquilla  
Heaven
Threads
2 Years of service
(05 May, 2024 - 09:57 PM)CocoaOwner Wrote: Show More

Expecting it to be below $150/day for the first month or so because the business was inactive for a while. It'll be going up as I run some ads(will start as soon as I get a holder) but I'll keep it below $300/day max as I dont wanna blow up the paypal for some fast money. I prefer it low but steady for long term.

And whats the % of you willing to give to holder

This post is by a banned member (MonoReAper24) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
check DMs
Threads
(05 May, 2024 - 11:05 PM)Aquilla Wrote: Show More
(05 May, 2024 - 09:57 PM)CocoaOwner Wrote: Show More

And whats the % of you willing to give to holder

We can discuss that. What's your telegram?
This post is by a banned member (Darkolds) - Unhide
Darkolds  
Infinity
Threads
Its a shame paypal is such a shit company, as the demand for holding is so high and the job itself sounds quite simple. if they din't close all my damn accounts cause of bullshit reasons i would be making a lot of money rn.