Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Patoniek (astahfulla) scammed 55$

by Twinkleaf - 02 August, 2023 - 02:21 PM
This post is by a banned member (Patoniek) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Twinkleaf) - Unhide
Twinkleaf  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 August, 2023 - 11:36 AM by Twinkleaf. Edited 1 time in total.)
ur in denial ur selling pub shit u gave me cfgs from pixars dump LMAO

and wayfair never worked and like i said u never vouched shit now ur saying ur friend buyers are good LMAO shit is too funny
ur actually goofy

mans is still tranna argue with me when even the actual config maker that ACTUALLY made that config told me ur stupid

will let admins decide after 24 hrs theres enough proof

Twinkleaf  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 August, 2023 - 01:56 PM by Twinkleaf. Edited 1 time in total.)
nice post u made on tele ur def mad cause ur selling shit from worldwarrior LMAO even worldwarrior is more HQ then u

i cleared chat when how?!?!?!?! when chat is still there on discord are u dumb or something LMAO

U AND EXTERNO BOTH CLEARED CHAT AND I HAVE PROOF IF U LIKE ME TO DROP THAT LMAOO

u destroyed me!?!?!?!?! LMAO but all the prove points to ur scamming ur actually retarded LMAO

Twinkleaf  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 August, 2023 - 02:09 PM by Twinkleaf. Edited 2 times in total.)
yea cause ur spreading false rumors about me LMAO

for one u made us switch over to discord cause supposably ur tele got exploit hacked or sum shit LMAO so now ur just saying random shit

and gimme like a couple mins ima upload some ss from me n externos chats lmao yall be on some weird shit

@Darkness ima send u some ss

dumbass says all prove is above like he posted anything

This post is by a banned member (Heavenly) - Unhide
Heavenly  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
Worked with @Patoniek for about 2 months and can confirm his Telegram account was hacked if that helps anything. He also shared the config with me and I was able to use kocerroxy.com datacenter on it for 50 CPM. Had an issue running it as first but you just have to switch devices most likely. The Wayfair API used in this config is also pretty unstable.
[Image: riot2.gif]