Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

REPORT AGAINST SUGARDADDY

by Brahius - 05 February, 2024 - 07:32 AM
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Brahius Please PM me with the full screenshots of communication and any other proof that you might have. Do so within 24hrs
[Image: uWztodn.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @SonicRefs - Until 03.11
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by YOU
[Image: PUm4fxA.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @Multilogin - Until 26.10

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
This post is by a banned member (Brahius) - Unhide
Brahius  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
Provided.
Brahius  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
Bumped #11
This is a bump
Brahius  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
Bumped #12
This is a bump
Brahius  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 09 February, 2024 - 09:05 PM by Brahius. Edited 1 time in total.)
HAHAHAHAHAAHAH
Which currency you prefer?

[Image: kek.png]
This post is by a banned member (SugarDaddy) - Unhide
Brahius  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 10 February, 2024 - 05:12 AM by Brahius. Edited 4 times in total.)
You did have a chance even after the case was opened because I said you like minimum 5 times to clearify the replacement
but you just dont give a fuck and let it ride because you are a fucking liar and arrogant rat.
Why rat? Because you not only lying but also doxing people AND you as a criminal are ready to work with police to arrest the scammer. [Image: keek.gif]

Do you know what happens with people like you on the streets when you snitching/ratting?
You get instant a bullet between your eyes.
There is no regret. No mercy. Codex.

Edit: You leaked already the accounts holder name in the screens in your first thread which KSZ removed. Already here you deserved an instant ban.

Edit: WHERE do you see that I opened an S C A M report. Where is the W O R D in my report?
Even you are high or you have serious mental/personality psychosis.

Lets analyze it quick what I mean and when you are not on the level of forrest gump you will realize how he tries to manipulate you.
He speaks very often in the "I" form but when he works with an customer he pretends to be an "worker" so not himself as owner of the service.
He said often in his chat "I did today that and that much confirmations" proceeds with "I had open like 5-10 company chats to get those confirmations" and shit like "I should proud about ME how much I did today"
like fuck of the "workers" I did everything by myself (owner of the service) [Image: 10.png]
And theeeeeen he makes an post in the main group "all of my workers are irl away I will do everything by myself" [Image: ksz.png]

Seriously, I think this guy thinks he could even refund an Bugatti so much ego and arrogance that he have.
This post is by a banned member (SugarDaddy) - Unhide