Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @GLIZZOMIZZY

by Basilisk - 01 August, 2022 - 01:59 PM
This post is by a banned member (LilGlizzy) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Basilisk) - Unhide
Basilisk  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
(01 August, 2022 - 02:15 PM)glizzomizzy Wrote: Show More
(01 August, 2022 - 02:14 PM)Basilisk Wrote: Show More
(01 August, 2022 - 02:09 PM)glizzomizzy Wrote: Show More
i am a customer, i didnt know it was your config. i can remove and this case can be solved if it gives you peace of mind.

“Didnt know it was your config” BRO YOU DUMPED IT.
I want you to remove it and your sales thread and also compensation on the damages done. The guy you sold it to couldve been a potential CognitoCloud customer.
proof of me dumping your cloud? i can remove the sales thread for your peace of mind and no one even bought it yet.

Same configs. Leaked a config which inly my cloud had. Code is the same. You were my customer. It is my cloud. Now you want to remove it. But i don’t want that. You will remove it and all the threads containing my configs and compensate me the sum of 2 licenses for the damage.
telegram @blatt29 for ads
Basilisk  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
(01 August, 2022 - 02:24 PM)glizzomizzy Wrote: Show More
(01 August, 2022 - 02:22 PM)Basilisk Wrote: Show More
(01 August, 2022 - 02:15 PM)glizzomizzy Wrote: Show More
proof of me dumping your cloud? i can remove the sales thread for your peace of mind and no one even bought it yet.

Same configs. Leaked a config which inly my cloud had. Code is the same. You were my customer. It is my cloud. Now you want to remove it. But i don’t want that. You will remove it and all the threads containing my configs and compensate me the sum of 2 licenses for the damage.
2 licenses for what? what damage have i caused you. i never leaked your cloud. i removed the like4like.

You just confirmed you dumped it and posted my config. I dont care you didnt sell, as its not my fault you dont have any skills in sales. Anyways deleting the threads is not enough as i want compensation for dumping it which is strictly against the TOS of my service. You just admitted to lying basically.
Basilisk  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
(01 August, 2022 - 02:30 PM)glizzomizzy Wrote: Show More
(01 August, 2022 - 02:28 PM)Basilisk Wrote: Show More
(01 August, 2022 - 02:24 PM)glizzomizzy Wrote: Show More
2 licenses for what? what damage have i caused you. i never leaked your cloud. i removed the like4like.

You just confirmed you dumped it and posted my config. I dont care you didnt sell, as its not my fault you dont have any skills in sales. Anyways deleting the threads is not enough as i want compensation for dumping it which is strictly against the TOS of my service. You just admitted to lying basically.
when did i ever say I DUMPED YOUR CLOUD! how did i admit im lying?

You deleted both threads. If you were in the right you wouldnt care about “my peace of mind”.
Basilisk  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
(01 August, 2022 - 02:35 PM)glizzomizzy Wrote: Show More
(01 August, 2022 - 02:33 PM)Basilisk Wrote: Show More
(01 August, 2022 - 02:30 PM)glizzomizzy Wrote: Show More
when did i ever say I DUMPED YOUR CLOUD! how did i admit im lying?

You deleted both threads. If you were in the right you wouldnt care about “my peace of mind”.

i deleted both threads because you are complaning, cool idc its a new thread doesnt matter. you are asking for compensation for nothing. i want you to keep crying about the 1 config i got and leaked because it was worth really nothing. never said i dumped it, never said anything about me breaking TOS.

If you didnt dump it then who did lmao

And you just admitted to leaking a config knowing it was being sold on c.io