Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam Report ~ @Guy-Fawkes

by WorldWarrior - 15 January, 2024 - 04:50 PM
This post is by a banned member (WorldWarrior) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 15 January, 2024 - 05:17 PM by WorldWarrior. Edited 2 times in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/Guy-Fawkes
Sales Thread: N/A
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: N/A
Screenshots of Communication: https://ibb.co/rHTnkPv
Additional Information:
i really feel bad for him , didnt wanted to do this but oh boi u will have to payback for the things u did no mercy!

So this user leaked my old cloud configs in his channel back in dec and before that too + hes promoting the dox which both violates c.io rules

Rules Violated:
- Publishing a cracked version of tool that is being sold on the marketplace is prohibited and will result in an account suspension.
- Doxing or trying to gather personal information with the intent to harm other members is prohibited, doing so will lead to an account termination.

kid i can expose u so bad rn i got all proofs about ur lil combo making method that u used to claim to be really hq and private that i got to know later after i had a look into it (its indeed really hq lmao) [Image: kap.png]

He either pays the penalty fees (decided by c.io staff) or gets account ban for violating the rules
deleting the msg wont count as it has already been there for 1 month+

All proofs sent to @Liars on telegram and @Darkness on C.io Pms
Crypto address for a refund: Later
[Image: Pixars-Cloud-2.gif]

[Image: fs3Fw7Y.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Guy_Fawkes reply within 24 hours.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 5/19/2024
This post is by a banned member (Guy_Fawkes) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
For the part where u say it shows configs pack in pic and not dox , the dox is literally the msg above that config pack and additional u are promoting the leak which is not allowed either

And the part where u say u didn't dox i agree that but u are again promoting the dox which is not allowed due to which another use @doubl was banned for

And the place where u said u where combo maker for me and I paid u way less or sum I got all chat logs and proofs that u where paid the right amount for the work you have done

Conclusion: Even if u don't leak certain stuff and u are promoting the leak it still counts

If u think it doesn't then ppl would simply leak other ppls tools and shit from alt telegram Id and promote it on their channel and claim they didn't leak it and get away u common sense

Threads
2 Years of service
so everything else he says i got same reply as my last one

" You are starting shit over your configs that got leaked literally 6+ months ago that I shared, just as you said ,in December. "
u shared em 5 months back too and the reason why i didnt open report back then was u where already banned here lmao

and for part where he says " I have screenshots of you literally scamming and knowing it and saying it's the customers fault for not messaging you more after they paid. Lol and then calling them retarded and leaving the chat still without giving them what they paid for. That's just one of the many proofs EVERYONE has that pixarss cloud is a scam. You are literally helping expose your own scams by making this repor. "
keep em with u for lifetime , keep dreamin boi we got reputation and vouches from custom ug members + alot of customer for a reason lol

"  Check your reputation from the last week alone on this forum. People don't just call you a scammer all the time for no reason like your trying to do with me. Reviews don't lie. Customers don't lie. Scammers, lie. "
4-5 retards have no value against 204 people + vouches on telegram who trust us

every successful business/service has haters if u dont understand that go back to work

Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 17 January, 2024 - 06:51 AM by WorldWarrior. Edited 3 times in total.)
Just wait on me till I finally get time for this

And just a note for u , I can literally get u Outta business and I'm not even joking I can expose ur Lil combo making method, the proofs for it, the lies that u fed me with and alot alot of things

Additional u know what u supplied me better than I know so stop taking acting like ur a good business man u just a clown

Can literally make a seperate thread exposing ur method nigga I have all proofs stored in a folder for it

Remember someone made this for a reason lmao : https://t.me/FawkesComboscam