Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam Report - @TheRadiant

by Mercy - 04 May, 2024 - 07:04 PM
This post is by a banned member (Mercy) - Unhide
Mercy  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/TheRadiant
Sales Thread:https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-%E2%AD%90Radiant-Service%E2%AD%90Lifetime-Upgrades-of-150-Website-Games-Nitro-%E2%99%A5-Lifetime-Warranty
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $40, lifetime mullvad on your own account.
Screenshots of Communication:Sending to whoever needs them as this has person account information.
Additional Information: He let's you pay for lifetime mullvad solo account then stacks you on a account shared by other people which results in you getting constantly logged out. He takes ages to reply or even redo up the account. He has previously had a report open for this exact same thing.
Crypto address for a refund: bc1qxwmzlah648ulf3cth75ajvzaq4quu0yjxjfv3g

[Image: pepeknife.png]
[Image: cyberpunk-cyberpunk-anime.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @TheRadiant (TheRadiant) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
top ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/07/24]

[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
mid ad [exp 15/07/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (TheRadiant) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 04 May, 2024 - 07:20 PM by TheRadiant. Edited 1 time in total.)
(04 May, 2024 - 07:04 PM)Mercy Wrote: Show More
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/TheRadiant
Sales Thread:https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-%E2%AD%90Radiant-Service%E2%AD%90Lifetime-Upgrades-of-150-Website-Games-Nitro-%E2%99%A5-Lifetime-Warranty
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $40, lifetime mullvad on your own account.
Screenshots of Communication:Sending to whoever needs them as this has person account information.
Additional Information: He let's you pay for lifetime mullvad solo account then stacks you on a account shared by other people which results in you getting constantly logged out. He takes ages to reply or even redo up the account. He has previously had a report open for this exact same thing.
Crypto address for a refund: bc1qxwmzlah648ulf3cth75ajvzaq4quu0yjxjfv3g

[Image: pepeknife.png]
Alright so lemme reply , pretty sure he is gonna feel dumb or close this himself by the end :

Our latest logs are from January 8 2024 as his telegram got banned but his purchase is much older or atleast older then 8 January 2024

I thaught his purchase was a cracked/shared mullvad and i sent him that , which turns out that it was private so he sent his own account and it was upgraded
Fast forward to May 4 all seems to be good
May 4 around 1:24 CET he has dmed me that his account is having randoms in his account and i gave him a shared account 

1) His own given mullvad account has been fixed does it make sense that its shared?
2) Mullvad doesnt have anykind of family adding or stuff its directly generate a number and buy a $5/month sub , so how was his own account upgrades to shared sub?

at 19:00 CET he msged me Opened scam report , again 1) my tos already has it stated fixing can take upto 36hrs so doesnt make sense opening this before even i replied to him anyway i replied to him & he asked me 1thing "Then why am I constantly getting logged out of "my own account":

I asked him 2simple questions which i dont have reply to yet and am waiting for which is :

1) because u shared ur acc
2) or ur own acc got hacked

he ignored it and said i shared his account and said to deal with it on cracked , am again asking same thing i can upgrade accounts and crack where's the logic in sharing his account?
When he is ready to calm down and talk i will do the necessary fixing which is revoking his account and asking him for new as mullvad being hacked isnt a new problem , but customer not waiting for a reply rather thinking dispute is only way to solve shit is a way older issue which i dont like tbh

If he wants a refund that cannot be done at all

Thank You
@TheRadiant
Telegram: TheRadiant | NOT ON DISCORD | DM ON TELEGRAM OR CRACKED
Running for more then 2year Upgrades of 150+ Services Done By Us 20000+ Customers 
[Image: SZXzx.gif]

Mercy  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Account was "fixed" and time was added April 27 (after waiting the typical 8 days), after this I started getting logged out constantly do to too many users using my account, which isn't shared.

I called him out for it and he immediately deflected to "you shared your account or it was cracked". Real convenient.

I just want a refund for my $40 at this point. This has been ongoing since I believe December or November, time runs out and it takes him 15 days to reply and reup.

Dudes customer service is shit tier at best, he gets mad and only replies once you state a deal dispute gets opened.
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 04 May, 2024 - 07:32 PM by TheRadiant. Edited 1 time in total.)
(04 May, 2024 - 07:22 PM)Mercy Wrote: Show More
Account was "fixed" and time was added April 27 (after waiting the typical 8 days), after this I started getting logged out constantly do to too many users using my account, which isn't shared.

I called him out for it and he immediately deflected to "you shared your account or it was cracked". Real convenient.

I just want a refund for my $40 at this point. This has been ongoing since I believe December or November, time runs out and it takes him 15 days to reply and reup.

Dudes customer service is shit tier at best, he gets mad and only replies once you state a deal dispute gets opened.
Purchase date is November 25 , i wont be refunding full for a product u have been using for months , and u were replied to as soon i got online
---
Paid amount : $40
u have had ur sub renewed exactly 4times 

i am either gonna fix ur upgrade or charge u $20 the orignal price for 4months of mullvad and refund 20 in ltc or usdt trc 20

choose what you want , if its none of the above feel free to wait for admins

and just a fyi am only counting the renewals for Nov to dec , dec to jan , jan to feb & feb to march 
am not counting march to april [just leave dont want a huge debate]
and april to may [as this is where he has the issue of it being shared]

$20 via ltc or usdt trc 20
or a fix on a new account

am not gonna be able to offer anything
Running for more then 2year Upgrades of 150+ Services Done By Us 20000+ Customers 

Mercy  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Lmao, nah. $40 BTC is what I paid for "lifetime". Hasn't even been close to that. Don't try to scam me even more.
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 04 May, 2024 - 07:51 PM by TheRadiant.)
(04 May, 2024 - 07:44 PM)Mercy Wrote: Show More
Lmao, nah. $40 BTC is what I paid for "lifetime". Hasn't even been close to that. Don't try to scam me even more.

Lifetime warranty yes , 5renewals werent free for me
u want a fix that will always be free
u wanna read my terms of service you are free to

you dont want a fix nor do u want $20 refund then dont bother replying to this message and wait for Cracked staff to make a decison

dont waste more of my time by replying to this , lets just wait for Cracked staff unless you want $20 refund or a fix

Mercy  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Your tos doesn't matter when you can't even deliver a service for longer than 2 months consistently.

Let's just await the admins.