Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Multiple product scam against @theradiant

by gwapito - 03 July, 2024 - 04:32 AM
This post is by a banned member (gwapito) - Unhide
gwapito  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 03 July, 2024 - 05:30 PM by gwapito. Edited 2 times in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/TheRadiant
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-⚜%EF%B...-000-SALES and https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-⭐RADIA...E-WARRANTY
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $200+
Screenshots of Communication:
[Image: Screenshot-2024-06-30-at-11-33-50-PM.png]

[Image: Screenshot-2024-06-30-at-11-34-08-PM.png]

[Image: Screenshot-2024-07-02-at-10-30-03-PM.png]
Additional Information: Been waiting since may for a replacement of multiple accounts and for the fulfillment of my recent order. He told me to report him if he cant fulfill it in 24 hours. Its been almost 48 hours since he said that and I messaged him in telegram multiple times with no reply.
Crypto address for a refund: LTC LahDwpWe75DC8fXEdc2HPiXghpDWLjNAZK
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @TheRadiant (TheRadiant) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
top ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/07/24]

[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
mid ad [exp 15/07/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (TheRadiant) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
he will be refunded full for tg prem as it was a new order which got delayed but the other 2fixes will be done soon and he wont be refunded for it as he has been using them in past
address for refund of tele 

[Service was closed from 19June till 1July so their are many pending orders rn which are being worked on]
Telegram: TheRadiant | NOT ON DISCORD | DM ON TELEGRAM OR CRACKED
Running for more then 2year Upgrades of 150+ Services Done By Us 20000+ Customers 
[Image: SZXzx.gif]

gwapito  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 03 July, 2024 - 02:21 PM by gwapito. Edited 2 times in total.)
(03 July, 2024 - 01:06 PM)TheRadiant Wrote: Show More
he will be refunded full for tg prem as it was a new order which got delayed but the other 2fixes will be done soon and he wont be refunded for it as he has been using them in past
address for refund of tele 

[Service was closed from 19June till 1July so their are many pending orders rn which are being worked on]

stop your lies. This is your announcement:

"In last 48hrs , 561 tickets have been completed
and during that time no new dms regardless of them being new order or fixes were checked so am checking dms now."

and I was waiting for a week already and none of mine is fixed. and regarding you fixing it soon? it's been pending since May so stop the nonsense of fixing it. I don't want to deal with someone who ignores their customer for over a month and takes 2 months or more to fix issue and that's only after you message them atleast 20 times. So NO, i don't want you fixing it but I want me full refund as you are not true to your words.

Weird that you reply here and you ignore all my chat with in tele. such a pathological liar.

@Liars @KSZ @Darkness

This guy told me he will fix it since May, it's July and all he do is nothing or messaging "hi, hello" and this disappears. 2 days ago he told it will be fixed in 24 hours and if not then feel free to report but it's been over 48 hours and still nothing. Now he is ignoring me in tele but responding here so he can still get victims and delay everything.

He is a lying piece of sh1t. I want my full refund since I dont wanna deal with him anymore. Im tired of his bs.
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 03 July, 2024 - 04:22 PM by TheRadiant.)
I am not declining your ticket was delayed thats why u r getting full refund for telegram and other 2fixes will be done soon

his other purchas is from March of 2023 so i cannot refund for it at all 
he can only be refunded for tg premium which will be sent today and his other 2 upgrades will be fixed
Running for more then 2year Upgrades of 150+ Services Done By Us 20000+ Customers 

gwapito  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 03 July, 2024 - 05:13 PM by gwapito.)
LTC
LahDwpWe75DC8fXEdc2HPiXghpDWLjNAZK

what the fuck you talking about 2 fixes? don't you know how to read our chat or you just simply ignoring everything that I chat with you? ive been patient with all the fixes and now you telling me you will fix 2? go ahead and back read our conversation. also, stop telling me to send you the info/email and etc because i sent that to you long time ago. 

doesnt matter if i purchase it 5 years ago, if you cant follow your own TOS and your words then do your diligence and grow up. almost 2 months in every fix? and after that wait you gonna tell me, ohh it's patched and i cant do anything about it but you still offer it in your thread? hahaha. stfu.
gwapito  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 03 July, 2024 - 05:29 PM by gwapito. Edited 1 time in total.)
(03 July, 2024 - 02:18 PM)TheRadiant Wrote: Show More
I am not declining your ticket was delayed thats why u r getting full refund for telegram and other 2fixes will be done soon

his other purchas is from March of 2023 so i cannot refund for it at all 
he can only be refunded for tg premium which will be sent today and his other 2 upgrades will be fixed

my ticket is delayed? you mean ignored? lol. gtfo fucking liar

just an example:

1. you said no more chatgpt yet you still offer it. i still didn't get a replacement for this one for months (probably since january 2024).
2. you said poe.com is gone yet you offer the same service with you.com.
3. apple 200gb wont send a code so i cant login and i can use it, you ghosted me on this one.
4. alldebrid you said it is gone and no replacement can be offered.
there's more like dropbox and etc.

[Image: Screenshot-2024-07-03-at-11-26-14-AM.png]all he do is delay. he will just say oh you didn't give the info even though i gave it to him long time ago.

and then if you confront him, he will just laugh at it and here in this thread he wants to sound like a professional. lol
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 03 July, 2024 - 07:09 PM by TheRadiant. Edited 1 time in total.)
Chatgpt and you.com are diff , u have been provided with chatgpt shared
what code for apple 200gb?
debrid unless u had for less then 6months then no debate its patched
Your fix of gpt shared and dropbox will be done today and $35 will be refunded for tg prem nothing else

---
Reported Issues:
1) Chatgpt shared , will be sent today
2) Dropbox , will be fixed today
3) TG Prem , will be refunded $35

Issues that he added after report:
1) Apple 200gb , sold to him back in 10-03-2023 & on 15-06-2024 he contacted me and i told him i cant help with code contact google
2) Poe as i see he had his older purchase of chatgpt shared and netflix be switched to Poe 
while poe had issues he was provided with LunaBot also in past and currently he was told he will be provided with chatgpt shared so this purchase is also 1yr+ old

----------
He not eligible for refund for any product except TG Prem as this has not been delivered so this will be refunded

so as per his last msg on telegram :
to***.com = dropbox
ORDER TO BE REFUNDED = TG prem
any email = chatgpt or poe or any AI

Will do em and update here