Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam Report on @YoBoi_

by SelfMade - 18 November, 2020 - 04:16 PM
This post is by a banned member (Turbski) - Unhide
Turbski  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 18 November, 2020 - 07:17 PM by Turbski.)
(18 November, 2020 - 07:15 PM)YoBoi_ Wrote: Show More
(18 November, 2020 - 07:12 PM)2jz Wrote: Show More
[Image: QS9FNyc.png]

Can't tell if you're trying to deobfuscate my program or purge your dms.
woah am i not allowed to get download link, i did pay for it?

It may be a coincidence but if you're trying to deobfuscate my program for giving my opinion/statement, you're an immature ape.
Owner of Migraine
Telegram: @Turbski
This post is by a banned member (Belgium) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Boatsy) - Unhide
Boatsy  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 19 November, 2020 - 01:57 AM by Boatsy.)
(18 November, 2020 - 06:25 PM)2jz Wrote: Show More
Just saying I did get infected of some sort yesterday by running his Yahooify checker. I checked for a hour or so and stopped. Started it back up again many hours later (last thing I downloaded in days.) and noticed a big rapid spike on my main boot drive running at a full 100%.
Here's a good comparison between my tool running at IDLE and his tool running at IDLE.

[Image: RJemX2J.png]

Now Yahooify when it was running it was going at max 11% CPU and a full 100% on my main boot drive.

I turned off my pc and went to take a nap, woke back up and my shit took forever to load. Turned it back off and on and boom rip my shit.
[Image: ebkr0fa.jpeg]

Hey, i'm biased here as both sides are my friends but i highly doubt any of them could intentionaly cause that to your pc, if you still need help recovering give me a dm!  pepeokay
This post is by a banned member (darKuni) - Unhide
darKuni  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
LMAO ITS ABOUT TIME SOMEONE BROUGHT THIS POINT UP. He threatened to dox me(didnt do anything because he is a sped with 2 iq). 

He created a PayPal checker w/ an unusable API (It just auto locked the accounts upon checking / Giving false hits)
He left for around a month claiming he was ratted. Keep in mind I am the owner of the server, I just managed the discord server, So I caught claims of ME exit scamming, but i only got payments from YoBoi himself and it was less than $100, He got a little more than $250 from the whole project. He ended up leaving the Gemini server leaving it up to me to deal with the reports, I just dont have enough evidence to create my own report against him because he nuked the server.

Not to mention, He recently released his own checkers source code. He has over 200 buyers of that same checker and no where in his TOS does it say anything about him going Open Source. None of his buyers agree'd to allow the checker to become open source

GOOD LUCK YOBOI, YOUR HIGH EGO HAS COME TO A HALT. STEP DOWN MORON
------------
[
 DARKLLC ]
------------

This post is by a banned member (Yoboi) - Unhide
Yoboi  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 19 November, 2020 - 05:47 AM by Yoboi.)
lol so many liers here  Kappa

dont even feel like commenting anymore, braindeds will keep replying
[font].[/font]
This post is by a banned member (Belgium) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Yoboi) - Unhide
Yoboi  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
its either i get banned or not, wait for staff decision stop bringing liers here to go against me  Fappa klappa Kappa
[font].[/font]