Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report @TAL0N - $30

by COTAgg - 08 June, 2024 - 03:21 PM
This post is by a banned member (COTAgg) - Unhide
COTAgg  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/TAL0N
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-%E2%AD%90-TAL-...-%E2%AD%90
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $30
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/gpSB8RG
Additional Information: 

On June 5th, I asked TAL0N about the cost of a landing page design. He said it depended on the design's complexity. I sent a reference image, specifying it should match my business's theme. He noted the 3D avatar in the image and clarified he doesn’t do 3D, but I only needed a 2D image in 3D style, which he agreed to.

He asked for the sections I wanted, and I described them, emphasizing the need for a big avatar in the center. He quoted $60. We discussed details, including my instructions for the avatar style. We agreed on the price and deadline, and I sent him screenshots of our agreement on the forum, which he confirmed.

On June 6th, he sent an avatar that was pretty far from what I requested. When I pointed this out, he admitted he couldn’t find a suitable reference. On June 7th, he sent the web design with the incorrect avatar, asking for feedback. I reiterated the need for the correct avatar.

I later asked for a pop-up window design, which he refused without extra time and payment. I accepted this, acknowledging it wasn't part of our original agreement.

Today, when he finished the designs, the avatar was still incorrect. He claimed he never agreed to create a custom avatar and that I asked him to find one online, which is false. Our agreement included my request for a specific avatar design, confirmed on both Telegram and the forum. It appears TAL0N realized he couldn't complete the design as agreed and is now making excuses to avoid fulfilling the agreement.

TAL0N also claimed that I provided the avatar information only after he quoted the price, which is not true. He had both the reference web design (including the avatar) and knew from the start that I needed a 2D image with a 3D style, not a 3D object. He agreed to this. I also specified that I wanted a big avatar in the middle of the design while outlining the landing page sections. He confirmed all of this, both on Telegram and via PM on the forum.

Crypto address for a refund: TAL0N can chose to either complete the designs within 24 hours, or provide me a full refund. I'll provide my crypto address to him if he choses to refund me.

This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @TAL0N (TAL0N) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
top ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/07/24]

[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
mid ad [exp 15/07/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (TAL0N) - Unhide
TAL0N  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 June, 2024 - 04:20 PM by TAL0N. Edited 1 time in total.)
As you can see on the first screenshot OP came to me asking for a web design and I stated that I don't do 3D after seeing the reference image, and then he said that he's going to have a "2d image in a 3d style" and this can indicate both I'll be looking for it or he will give me the assets, so I went with the idea of him giving me the assets to work with, as the opening message was him looking for a landing page design, so I gave him the price for the landing page design, the price did not include any assets from my side, it was just for the landing page design, and then proceeds to give me some instructions on how he wants the avatar to be, which here can only indicate one thing "look if you can find something with this style" as it wasn't included in the price, in another word just me going out my way and try to do something for free, so I did look for what he asked for and when I showed him what I found he said that the avatar was pretty far from what he was looking for and then I said that I couldn't really find something similar to what he's looking for which he did not respond to, so I started on the design while keeping him updated on it and after showing him the design again I asked if there is anything to change before moving forward on the design he said he want to see the full design with the avatar and I responded again that there is nothing I can do about the avatar which he ignored once again so I kept working on the design and today after finishing the design I asked if there is anything else needed to be changed before sending him the full project, he then answered the avatar which he ignored my message about it both times.

We clearly see what the OP is doing here, He's trying to get me to do things that we never agreed upon saying that I'm making things up. He tried to get me to do another task (as you can see in his wording in this message) which was doing pop-up design for this landing page, and this was not on our initial agreement, and after realizing that there was nothing he could do about me refusing to do it he said: "yeah no problem".

Edit: this is the pm I received from OP as you can see the subject was "Landing page design".

COTAgg  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(08 June, 2024 - 04:16 PM)TAL0N Wrote: Show More
As you can see on the first screenshot OP came to me asking for a web design and I stated that I don't do 3D after seeing the reference image, and then he said that he's going to have a "2d image in a 3d style" and this can indicate both I'll be looking for it or he will give me the assets, so I went with the idea of him giving me the assets to work with, as the opening message was him looking for a landing page design, so I gave him the price for the landing page design, the price did not include any assets from my side, it was just for the landing page design, and then proceeds to give me some instructions on how he wants the avatar to be, which here can only indicate one thing "look if you can find something with this style" as it wasn't included in the price, in another word just me going out my way and try to do something for free, so I did look for what he asked for and when I showed him what I found he said that the avatar was pretty far from what he was looking for and then I said that I couldn't really find something similar to what he's looking for which he did not respond to, so I started on the design while keeping him updated on it and after showing him the design again I asked if there is anything to change before moving forward on the design he said he want to see the full design with the avatar and I responded again that there is nothing I can do about the avatar which he ignored once again so I kept working on the design and today after finishing the design I asked if there is anything else needed to be changed before sending him the full project, he then answered the avatar which he ignored my message about it both times.

We clearly see what the OP is doing here, He's trying to get me to do things that we never agreed upon saying that I'm making things up. He tried to get me to do another task (as you can see in his wording in this message) which was doing pop-up design for this landing page, and this was not on our initial agreement, and after realizing that there was nothing he could do about me refusing to do it he said: "yeah no problem".

Edit: this is the pm I received from OP as you can see the subject was "Landing page design".

I'm glad you took your time to write up a bunch of nonsense. Especially since everyone can literally see our entire conversation from start to finish.

There's only one thing I'd want to comment on, and that's the last "point" you were trying to make. 
"He's trying to get me to do things that we never agreed upon saying that I'm making things up. He tried to get me to do another task (as you can see in his wording in this message) which was doing pop-up design for this landing page, and this was not on our initial agreement, and after realizing that there was nothing he could do about me refusing to do it he said: "yeah no problem"."

This is absolute nonsense. A one page landing page utilizes pop-up windows as a standard. Otherwise they wouldn't be a one page landing page.
As this is common sense, I figured I didn't have to even mention this to you in the project details. This one is on me, I should've specifically told you that I wanted the pop-up window and not just assumed you would understand the standards of a one page landing page. I took responsibility for this, and I agreed to stick to our initial agreement as you demanded.

In our initial agreement, you didn't agree to any pop-up windows, but you did in fact agree to the avatar that I've sent you.
I also sent you the cracked PM to agree before I made the actual payment. You had every opportunity to decline the agreement before the payment was made, and deal was finalized. But you agreed to it.
Now stop act like a child and take responsibility.

https://prnt.sc/CfYk8rMUkfqe
https://prnt.sc/7-C3hC9QIX77

TAL0N  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(08 June, 2024 - 04:55 PM)COTAgg Wrote: Show More
(08 June, 2024 - 04:16 PM)TAL0N Wrote: Show More

I'm glad you took your time to write up a bunch of nonsense. Especially since everyone can literally see our entire conversation from start to finish.

There's only one thing I'd want to comment on, and that's the last "point" you were trying to make. 
"He's trying to get me to do things that we never agreed upon saying that I'm making things up. He tried to get me to do another task (as you can see in his wording in this message) which was doing pop-up design for this landing page, and this was not on our initial agreement, and after realizing that there was nothing he could do about me refusing to do it he said: "yeah no problem"."

This is absolute nonsense. A one page landing page utilizes pop-up windows as a standard. Otherwise they wouldn't be a one page landing page.
As this is common sense, I figured I didn't have to even mention this to you in the project details. This one is on me, I should've specifically told you that I wanted the pop-up window and not just assumed you would understand the standards of a one page landing page. I took responsibility for this, and I agreed to stick to our initial agreement as you demanded.

In our initial agreement, you didn't agree to any pop-up windows, but you did in fact agree to the avatar that I've sent you.
I also sent you the cracked PM to agree before I made the actual payment. You had every opportunity to decline the agreement before the payment was made, and deal was finalized. But you agreed to it.
Now stop act like a child and take responsibility.

https://prnt.sc/CfYk8rMUkfqe
https://prnt.sc/7-C3hC9QIX77

why are you trying to victimize yourself when as you said everyone can see our conversation I explained what I understood from your texts and pointed out the facts which are literally on the screenshots and now you call this nonsense?

A one-page landing page does not "utilize" pop-ups as a "standard" It uses multiple sections on one page so when you scroll it goes to the next section without going up and down, you specifically said you are looking for a one-page/section landing page no scrolling no nothing just a hero section, so please stop trying to victimize yourself it's not working it's just making you look like a fool.

and everything that's in the screenshots I already explained what I understood from your messages and what you were looking for so I don't have to re-explain, you are the one who had the opportunity to discuss that I'm obligated to get the avatar for you when I clearly stated multiple times that there is nothing I can do about the avatar, and stop calling people childish when they point out your wrongdoings.

COTAgg  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
"you are the one who had the opportunity to discuss that I'm obligated to get the avatar for you when I clearly stated multiple times that there is nothing I can do about the avatar, and stop calling people childish when they point out your wrongdoings."

I believe I was very clear about my expectations for both the avatar and the rest of the project. The only exception was the pop-up windows, which is why I withdrew my request for them as soon as I realized we were not aligned.

Regarding the avatar, I consistently communicated my requirements. This did not change throughout the project, as evidenced by my responses. Here’s an example:

On June 6th at 1:47 PM, about 15 hours after you confirmed starting on the designs, you sent me the avatar: https://prnt.sc/TX1SHjFKHCQU
I responded within 2-3 minutes, stating that the avatar was far from what I was looking for: https://prnt.sc/1K26TbQNtx6J

You knew what I wanted. You also knew you couldn't meet my specifications, yet you continued working on the design despite my clear rejection of the avatar. I didn't ask or tell you to keep working on the design. In fact, I expected you to revise the avatar and provide one that met my requirements.

Instead, you worked on other parts of the design and sent me this on June 7th: https://prnt.sc/qqEeex2My9CE
I responded in about 20 minutes, again expressing my dissatisfaction with the avatar. You replied 7 hours later, stating: "There is nothing I can do about the avatar I can't find what you are looking for."

You’re using this argument as if it was mentioned before the project started, but it was actually said after we had agreed, payment was made, and work had begun. I made my dissatisfaction with the avatar clear, but you continued with the design anyway. You had the opportunity to cancel the project when I first expressed my concerns about the avatar. You chose to proceed, and that is on you.

It seems there's been a misunderstanding on your part. I'm not sure if there's a language barrier, but from my perspective, my instructions for the designs were very clear. It should not have been misunderstood that I wanted you to "look around the internet" for the avatar when I provided specific instructions for a custom avatar.

If your only response to this dispute is to degrade me with comments like "You're just making a fool of yourself" or "Stop victimizing yourself," then I have no intention of continuing this discussion.

Unless you have a constructive solution or a valid point to make without repeating yourself, I won't respond further until a staff member has made a final decision. Thank you.

TAL0N  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 June, 2024 - 06:39 PM by TAL0N.)
(08 June, 2024 - 06:20 PM)COTAgg Wrote: Show More
"you are the one who had the opportunity to discuss that I'm obligated to get the avatar for you when I clearly stated multiple times that there is nothing I can do about the avatar, and stop calling people childish when they point out your wrongdoings."

I believe I was very clear about my expectations for both the avatar and the rest of the project. The only exception was the pop-up windows, which is why I withdrew my request for them as soon as I realized we were not aligned.

Regarding the avatar, I consistently communicated my requirements. This did not change throughout the project, as evidenced by my responses. Here’s an example:

On June 6th at 1:47 PM, about 15 hours after you confirmed starting on the designs, you sent me the avatar: https://prnt.sc/TX1SHjFKHCQU
I responded within 2-3 minutes, stating that the avatar was far from what I was looking for: https://prnt.sc/1K26TbQNtx6J

You knew what I wanted. You also knew you couldn't meet my specifications, yet you continued working on the design despite my clear rejection of the avatar. I didn't ask or tell you to keep working on the design. In fact, I expected you to revise the avatar and provide one that met my requirements.

Instead, you worked on other parts of the design and sent me this on June 7th: https://prnt.sc/qqEeex2My9CE
I responded in about 20 minutes, again expressing my dissatisfaction with the avatar. You replied 7 hours later, stating: "There is nothing I can do about the avatar I can't find what you are looking for."

You’re using this argument as if it was mentioned before the project started, but it was actually said after we had agreed, payment was made, and work had begun. I made my dissatisfaction with the avatar clear, but you continued with the design anyway. You had the opportunity to cancel the project when I first expressed my concerns about the avatar. You chose to proceed, and that is on you.

It seems there's been a misunderstanding on your part. I'm not sure if there's a language barrier, but from my perspective, my instructions for the designs were very clear. It should not have been misunderstood that I wanted you to "look around the internet" for the avatar when I provided specific instructions for a custom avatar.

If your only response to this dispute is to degrade me with comments like "You're just making a fool of yourself" or "Stop victimizing yourself," then I have no intention of continuing this discussion.

Unless you have a constructive solution or a valid point to make without repeating yourself, I won't respond further until a staff member has made a final decision. Thank you.

I don't think you are even reading what I'm typing or trying to understand what I'm saying, I already explained to you that from my understanding of your messages I gave a price for a landing page nothing less nothing more, my pricing did not include any custom assets from my side as you didn't clarify that, I've been nice and understanding since the beginning of our conversation till now despite you calling me a child multiple times and being passive aggressive all the time and yet you still victimize yourself even tho you are the one who started calling me a child that is insane, please get out of your bubble and read what you are typing cause clearly you are not, and I don't think you realize why I'm repeating myself, it's because you are not trying to understand my points everything was clear from my first respond to this dispute.

@Darkness @Liars

COTAgg  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 08 June, 2024 - 07:10 PM by COTAgg. Edited 2 times in total.)
(08 June, 2024 - 06:38 PM)TAL0N Wrote: Show More
(08 June, 2024 - 06:20 PM)COTAgg Wrote: Show More

I don't think you are even reading what I'm typing or trying to understand what I'm saying, I already explained to you that from my understanding of your messages I gave a price for a landing page nothing less nothing more, my pricing did not include any custom assets from my side as you didn't clarify that, I've been nice and understanding since the beginning of our conversation till now despite you calling me a child multiple times and being passive aggressive all the time and yet you still victimize yourself even tho you are the one who started calling me a child that is insane, please get out of your bubble and read what you are typing cause clearly you are not, and I don't think you realize why I'm repeating myself, it's because you are not trying to understand my points everything was clear from my first respond to this dispute.

@Darkness @Liars

Let's clear a few things up.

I did not call you a child multiple times. I asked you to stop acting like a child, and I did this only once. I said this because it seemed to me that you were acting childishly, not that you are a child.
I now understand there's a significant language barrier between us.

I acknowledge that you believe you quoted $60 for a landing page design without a custom avatar. However, you need to understand that when I provided the instructions and project details, I specifically asked for a custom avatar. I mentioned that I wanted it to resemble the ape reference photo, in a specific style and position. All these details clearly indicate that I was requesting a custom avatar, not that I wanted you to search online for a photo.

Please read this carefully: If I had known that your $60 quote was only for the landing page without the custom avatar, I wouldn't have agreed to the deal. This means you are now asking me to pay $60 for something I did not agree to. My messages clearly state that I agreed to have an avatar in the middle, styled as an ape in the same position as the reference photo but with a different theme. That's what I agreed to.