Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @BruteAll

by watchdis - 30 December, 2021 - 07:42 PM
This post is by a banned member (watchdis) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (PirManager) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 December, 2021 - 09:15 PM by PirManager.)
Hi. I am one of the members. I can confirm.

The other members of our group aren't on c.io I believe but some are known here. Erikue, who runs sellix.io/cakeshop and sk8to, who was staff for @datatouch and @polo previously. Cringeworthy is another member but he is not on site either.

The other members of our group aren't on c.io I believe but some are known here. Erikue, who runs sellix.io/cakeshop and sk8to, who was staff for @datatouch and @polo previously. Cringeworthy is another member but he is not on site either.

No idea why It send that twice haha

Cringe forgot login he's might be @cringeworthy or @Cringeworthy04

He seemed to be talented. His Starbucks gen works for him supposedly, and he gave me some cracker barrel giftcard that worked (I'm in cracker barrel right now lol) so I don't know he didn't give us a working Starbucks gen I'd he is capable of generation of cards on his end
Dear Kripp, this is you handicapped half-cousin from Romania, Kripple. I need you help for my medical bill. I owe Doctor $5,000 and he only accept 5 dollar bill. Plz help. If I don't pay he take my good leg. Sincerlirino, Kripple J. Morospam PepeBlush
This post is by a banned member (BruteAll) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
Hey! The one that worked for 9$ was one you gave me. Its a bit misleading to act like thats one i generated. All the ones you gave me worked fine. The 8 i generated, 3 worked. Of those 3, none had the balance they were supposed too. One that was supposed have 2.50$ had like 50 cents or something. We have only generated 1 card over 2 dollars. This is horrible. Also, i gen every card over and over for some reason. This valid gift card generator have generated one code in particular, 6 times in my server, and it has also genned the exact same card in @GreenTea s server. The odds of this are astounding. Also, the balance checker is not accurrate in the slightest. And, you have yet to tell me how Gnome could have racked up 400$ on a single giftcard with just the number and pin, and 2 more things. 1. How do you have acess to her account? if these cards are randomly generated. And 2., none of the cards had the name leslie. Its super weird but all of the cards we gen all say from mark to sierra or vice versa...
We are not intending to ruin your name or punish you for any reason. We just want either A. our money back. B. A working starbucks generator (we want what we bought bro, we literally just want the generator, a working one!! Thats is all we want, what we paid for. Or c., a alternative generator for another store that would satisfy our needs (selling on cardcash) The whole reason we got this isnt to eat starbucks every day, its to sell the cards. You showed us videos of you selling hella cards on cardcash, and promised this would be perfect for that. We have yet to gen a card over 2.5$, the minimum to trade is 10$. And the one that was 2.5$ didnt even have that it had 50 cents man? So far we have not used a single card that we genned ourselves that is worth over a dollar and a few pennies maybe. Please, either give us a real, working gen, or give us our money back. Also, the card that i generated on the new version of ur program, 6 times, that greentea also generated, was in the source code of the OLD version that gnome had. Im not a tech expert so i dont know the whole aspect of that, but i do know that product does not work as described, and for this reason we would either like a refund, or an updated version that works to our standards, the standards that you established in the selling thread, that isnt a bunch of bullshit that just regurgitates the same codes over and over. Thanks, Milos.
Dear Kripp, this is you handicapped half-cousin from Romania, Kripple. I need you help for my medical bill. I owe Doctor $5,000 and he only accept 5 dollar bill. Plz help. If I don't pay he take my good leg. Sincerlirino, Kripple J. Morospam PepeBlush
Threads
2 Years of service
He says he has multiple ways of getting gcs. I saw a bunch of stuff in a vc w him just now but i dont really understand it tbh. Im going out now but in a few hours, if he provides us with a working gen that we can use, We can drop this scam report. Thats all we want, is what we paid for.
This post is by a banned member (BruteAll) - Unhide