Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @_MaNiAC_

by MUTEX - 22 December, 2020 - 10:45 AM
This post is by a banned member (MUTEX) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (_MaNiAC_) - Unhide
_MaNiAC_  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Was in sb when he said he need to buy config. i went to telegram and pinged him and asked which cfg he need. he said about mailjet  i already made mailjet cfg. Right After That He Asked VC. So i gave him Netflix Ios api config. After that he said to make me sendgrid config.i made it and added capture. soon after sending the cfg he said the cfg has low cpm. also he accused me that i copied someone config and send that to him. i was using vpn so i got access forbidden. so i added that. i thought thats why the cpm is low i delted the keycheck and send it again. But All remains Same. then he wanted me to refund. as for refund i said if the config stops working under 7days i will refund or fix it. But He keep saying this that he isnt satisfied with the cpm (400). also why would i refund if the config is totaly working. The free config and my config both uses same api. The difference is the one dont have capture and i got the capture.
DISCORD: _MaNiAC_#6453
TELEGRAM: BlackGoldYT

[Image: aLy0rCd.gif]
_MaNiAC_  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
1.https://prnt.sc/w7qdrm you said here about copy from the config that you got.
2. capture made cpm slow but not that slow i know. also i dont have personal grudgs on you so i will lower the cpm for you even i want to i cant you know. all the coding are vaild. there is no reason to make sense that its my fault that causes low cpm.
3. as for refund. are you being refunder like order a thing receive it and ask for refund. Who literally who will refund if the sold good working well enough. the api is same no cookies.
4. you never said you need 3k cpm. if i had known after testing i could have told you that i cant make it to 3k cpm.
5. if needed i will submit proofs to mods.

_MaNiAC_  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
let's wait until a mod reply. he can check our config.

This post is by a banned member (Teken) - Unhide
Teken  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@_MaNiAC_ refund OP. You should have told him the speed of the config.
[Image: V8jd5sG.gif]
_MaNiAC_  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
as soon he did the order i make and send it him. Also i told him with free proxies i was grtting retries. Give me reason for refund sir