Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @TheRadiant | 55$

by Refunding - 23 January, 2023 - 10:35 PM
This post is by a banned member (TheRadiant) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
@Liars Please do confirm if his upgrade fell under 1month or beyond

As if under then i will be refunding him full money in crypto as i cant fix his acc
If more then 1month then store credit

(Fun Fact , this is also a part of tos which according to @Playboy TOS aint allowed on Cracked)
Telegram: TheRadiant | NOT ON DISCORD | DM ON TELEGRAM OR CRACKED
Running for more then 2year Upgrades of 150+ Services Done By Us 20000+ Customers 
[Image: SZXzx.gif]

This post is by a banned member (Refunding) - Unhide
Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service
(25 January, 2023 - 04:30 PM)TheRadiant Wrote: Show More

As if under then i will be refunding him full money in crypto as i cant fix his acc

(Fun Fact , this is also a part of tos which according to @Playboy TOS aint allowed on Cracked)

I know for a fact that personal TOS aren't allowed on Nulled so regardless of if they are here "which I'm almost certain they aren't" I'll just open a report on Nulled and get my crypto refund there.
@Liars @Darkness I don't want store credits. I want my money back.
[Image: HGqVOqh.gif]
[Image: DGlflMl.gif]

Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 25 January, 2023 - 06:10 PM by TheRadiant.)
(25 January, 2023 - 05:40 PM)Playboy Wrote: Show More

I know for a fact that personal TOS aren't allowed on Nulled so regardless of if they are here "which I'm almost certain they aren't" I'll just open a report on Nulled and get my crypto refund there.
huh after doing whole report here , i dont wanna go through this shit again , dm me you ltc address i will refund and be done with it

you might have that much time to waste to go through a report twice but rn i need to fix my bots so yea take ur money back 55 aint that much to be this bothered and waste time again , LTC or USDT TRC20 Addy , dm here only not on discord or tele @Playboy

and if TOS are not allowed i just have one question which i am asking cracked staff and will dm lucas right now , how will a person run his business with no tos lol

find me a service which doesnt have some fix set of rules

Btw for your information @Playboy i have dmed Darkness and Liars on cracked and Lucas in Nulled to confirm your claim that personnel tos are not allowed
If its found to be true i will owe you a thanks and appology
but in anycase am refunding as this is a huge time waste
Running for more then 2year Upgrades of 150+ Services Done By Us 20000+ Customers 

This post is by a banned member (Refunding) - Unhide
Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service
(25 January, 2023 - 05:57 PM)TheRadiant Wrote: Show More

huh after doing whole report here , i dont wanna go through this shit again , dm me you ltc address i will refund and be done with it

you might have that much time to waste to go through a report twice but rn i need to fix my bots so yea take ur money back 55 aint that much to be this bothered and waste time again , LTC or USDT TRC20 Addy , dm here only not on discord or tele @Playboy

and if TOS are not allowed i just have one question which i am asking cracked staff and will dm lucas right now , how will a person run his business with no tos lol

Btw for your information @Playboy i have dmed Darkness and Liars on cracked and Lucas in Nulled to confirm your claim that personnel tos are not allowed

I'll be waiting for my apology, will dm my addy in a bit
[Image: HGqVOqh.gif]
[Image: DGlflMl.gif]

Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 25 January, 2023 - 06:27 PM by TheRadiant. Edited 1 time in total.)
(25 January, 2023 - 06:24 PM)Playboy Wrote: Show More
(25 January, 2023 - 05:57 PM)TheRadiant Wrote: Show More

I'll be waiting for my apology, will dm my addy in a bit

Sure thing , coz even the one owned and ran by Nulled staff has a TOS Feel free to read it and its way harsh then mine with a direct claus if method patched 0refund

Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 28 January, 2023 - 07:43 PM by TheRadiant. Edited 1 time in total.)
$55 have been refunded back to @Playboy to the address given in dms & furthermore if you check you tele dms you will find you got my money but not apology as your straight up line that "Personnel TOS Not allowed" is not really true.

please do confirm you got your refund , i sent about $58 so all fees should be covered and it would be instant

Threads
2 Years of service
@Playboy @Liars

Threads
2 Years of service
@Liars still not closed?