Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @twitch24x7 and his team

by Exodus0001 - 03 November, 2022 - 01:59 PM
This post is by a banned member (BosniaHerz) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Exodus0001) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 04 November, 2022 - 05:39 PM by Exodus0001. Edited 1 time in total.)
(04 November, 2022 - 12:31 PM)twitch24x7 Wrote: Show More
Sorry, was busy for the whole day yesterday. So you called us scammers when you got working tool and working proxies. Also my technical support replaced all the proxies which wasn't working for you. Yesterday all adbot users were faced with the similar problem since twitch wasn't showing ADs on most of regions. It happens rarely but it's not the everyday problem. Also in the instructions to Adbot you can find this: [Image: oWxr7Ro.png]  I run my own twitch farm too and sometimes it happens (once per 8-15 days) but it's not something "regular". I am sure you can launch our adbot with the same proxies today or tomorrow and everything will be working. We are not able to force twitch showing ADs on all the regions 24x7. This thing depends only on twitch itself. 
My team tried to describe this guy the problem twitch had yesterday but he didn't listen and created this dispute. 
https://imgur.com/a/UtxNZ3l

(04 November, 2022 - 06:40 AM)SideXProject Wrote: Show More
I bought the Aio Yesterday I have proxies and just got 1k Tokens and the View Bot or any of the functions working? They say "Success" but I don't see any actions? now Im debating on that ad tool. Don't get it wrong I bought a account and that is 100% vouched now for the tools its questionable

Where do you know if a legit ad bot that works? Mind DMing me it  PepeBlush

Hello! I can help you with this if you can contact me directly on Discord (or just create a ticket on our server). Viewbot depends on what proxies you use and the follow bot depends on what tokens you use either. If you use some free tokens with free proxies (or some shared) then you can will get failed most of time

You already kicked me out..
And I cannot take any more of the screenshots .. I never spoke with you in the chat pepeokay  you only came in the end.
here is a proof of your BAS bot still not working after only 1 day with the same proxies and tokens you provided.
https://i.imgur.com/rpn6Y5J.png
https://i.imgur.com/dJpwdv9.png
Why would I use VPN if I already paid you for proxies !!!
Proxies are banned because the bot is already flagged.
I am happy to send @Liars everything I received from you and he runs it in his end.
If you are confident why you removed me from the chat to stop me from screenshot more?
Here you support said that you are the one who issue refund.
https://imgur.com/yqdu8LZ
The proxies are for 1 month and they didn't last for 1 day!!!

[Image: giphy-downsized-large.gif]

This post is by a banned member (twitch24x7) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 04 November, 2022 - 11:39 PM by twitch24x7. Edited 1 time in total.)
(04 November, 2022 - 05:38 PM)Exodus0001 Wrote: Show More

I have nothing against if someone come here and test all the stuff with own hands. It will be just required to whitelist the IP of Mod who wants to try it (to provide him the same proxies as you bought). He can use the bot + proxies we gave to you for any affiliate channel on twitch with pre-roll ads on. Also proxies or bot are not "flagged" as you told, this is just not truth. I am not going to give any more comments on this.
[Image: GIF2.gif]
TWITCH24x7.COM - BUILD YOUR OWN TWITCH-BASED EMPIRE!

Join our telegram also to get access to fresh guides on twitch revenue grinding!
Threads
2 Years of service
(04 November, 2022 - 11:39 PM)twitch24x7 Wrote: Show More
(04 November, 2022 - 05:38 PM)Exodus0001 Wrote: Show More

I have nothing against if someone come here and test all the stuff with own hands. It will be just required to whitelist the IP of Mod who wants to try it (to provide him the same proxies as you bought). He can use the bot + proxies we gave to you for any affiliate channel on twitch with pre-roll ads on. Also proxies or bot are not "flagged" as you told, this is just not truth. I am not going to give any more comments on this.

Stop ignoring the screenshots, they are the proof that nothing is working!!
I have the proxies in my DM sent by you.
And they are low quality, your BOT is a BAS bot that is already flagged on Twitch mate.
I only used your service for 1 hour and stopped and paid you 115 usd, why you are being arrogant and Don't want to refund!!!
Also why you kicked me out of the chat and stopped me from taking more screenshots to prove that your service is just a trap to scam people!!

Threads
3 Years of service
I would like to wait until some Mod come and resolve this. I am ready to give all the proofs that the program / accounts / proxies you bought are working. You have working product in your hands so I see no reason to provide refund on that. Also when you joined our server you read the rules we have there: [Image: 90qZdty.png]

Join our telegram also to get access to fresh guides on twitch revenue grinding!
Threads
2 Years of service
Update:

Now after I opened a Dispute against them, he came to Discord and saying How can I help you?
after 3 days of complains!! and also kicking me out of the server and not speaking to him in the chat even before!!!

This post is by a banned member (SideXProject) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
I sent a Support Ticket
[Image: Videoshop_2022-09-24_19-05-57-886.gif]
[Image: 200.gif?cid=790b761190f1102191309f99ca12...0.gif&ct=g] 

"Must be salty if I got you here Hehe"

Threads
3 Years of service
(05 November, 2022 - 01:03 AM)Exodus0001 Wrote: Show More
Update:

Now after I opened a Dispute against them, he came to Discord and saying How can I help you?
after 3 days of complains!! and also kicking me out of the server and not speaking to him in the chat even before!!!

I offer that since you have no access to discord server anymore. All customers who violated our rules could get help with their stuff throw the personal messages with me. Let me know there If you will need anything