Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

TRADE-MATICA.CC - Elevate Your Crypto Portfolio with High-Frequency Trading Algorithm

by TradeMatica - 25 March, 2024 - 03:42 AM
This post is by a banned member (TradeMatica) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 25 March, 2024 - 12:11 PM by TradeMatica.)
Empowering Retail Investors and High Net Worth Individuals with Turnkey HFT Solutions for Long-Term Capital Growth.
Trade-Matica offers high-performance quantitative trading algorithms designed to deliver long-term returns. Our strategies are based on complex models that analyze vast amounts of market data in real-time and execute trades within milliseconds, providing optimal market arbitrage opportunities.

---

Hello to all the forum community. I'm launching my saas and I'm looking for testers, customers etc... enough blablas and promotional bullshit.
A product can be good, but if nobody knows about it, nobody will buy it, and i think people here should know what i mean because lot of people here are doing bussiness. That's why I'm on this forum, because I know that many of you own cryptomoney, and I think my product fits your needs.

If you have cryptocurrency capital and would like to grow it, I offer an algorithmic trading solution, without the bullshit and dubious promises that too many people in the financial world let on.

The price? it's free.
We take just 20% of the profits if you're a free user and you keep the other 80, but we offer a paid plan where you take 90% of the profits at a fraction of the cost.

Maybe you're just passing through, but I'd like to ask you a favor. Talk to your friends who might be interested in trade-matica, it costs you nothing, and might help them. You could even earn a commission if they choose to pay.

https://trade-matica.cc

ps:
I wish all the members of the forum success in your projects, and a wonderful year, I'm not necessarily active here because I've grown and changed over time but I know you will bring your support, love on u.

[Image: Lh-JNj-Jf-3505347266.jpg]

This is a bump
King regards from https://trade-matica.cc/, advanced crypto trading bots.
Quantitative Developer.
This post is by a banned member (PenguinLuna) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
Where we can see past results of the bot? What are the stats?
This post is by a banned member (Lone_WolF0) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(25 March, 2024 - 12:52 PM)PenguinLuna Wrote: Show More
Where we can see past results of the bot? What are the stats?

Currently there is no backtest because of complexity to do it (we have to gather lot of data on tick timeframe etc..).
We are working on, but currently you can see stats in real time into the website.
King regards from https://trade-matica.cc/, advanced crypto trading bots.
Quantitative Developer.
Threads
1 Year of service
Bumped #5
This is a bump
Threads
1 Year of service
Bumped #6
This is a bump