Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

TipStarX ( Feel the winnings, best football tipstar )

by Palestine - 11 January, 2023 - 03:54 PM
This post is by a banned member (Palestine) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Landa) - Unhide
Landa  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
glws <3
I am the one and only Landa, and I'm back for business. ?
This post is by a banned member (aax) - Unhide
aax  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 January, 2023 - 04:44 PM by aax. Edited 1 time in total.)
Hey sorry to be an ass here but advertising 90% winrate is just silly and makes you look unprofessional and potentially shady.

By your own winrates in discord, which I have no verified and could actually be lower, you have 70% success in December - the first and only month of your service. 70% does not actually mean profit as we do not know the odds of each individual match. This is just the overall prediction rate.

Be realistic with your win % and show spreadsheets to prove it.
[Image: signature.gif]
intelfetch.net
[Image: 00f6ee-2.png]
This post is by a banned member (aax) - Unhide
aax  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 January, 2023 - 05:59 PM by aax. Edited 3 times in total.)
(11 January, 2023 - 04:54 PM)Palestine Wrote: Show More
(11 January, 2023 - 04:44 PM)aax Wrote: Show More
Hey sorry to be an ass here but advertising 90% winrate is just silly and makes you look unprofessional and potentially shady.

By your own winrates in discord, which I have no verified and could actually be lower, you have 70% success in December - the first and only month of your service. 70% does not actually mean profit as we do not know the odds of each individual match. This is just the overall prediction rate.

Be realistic with your win % and show spreadsheets to prove it.

Very sad on you end

I can't delete threads for some reason, and the reason i am posting multiple threads is the cause of discounts and such things, i can't update them too.

Since we are on the start-level I'm not doing a spreadsheet or anything, it doesn't make any logic or prove anything.
Even if I have a spreadsheet with winnings, and losings how this could prove that I actually predicted the game?
The only way is if you're a customer. LOGICAL

But yet, in your own discord and your own posts, you have 18 lost matches and 62 won ones for December (as I said, that means nothing in regards of winning or losing money, as 62 bets might've been placed on odds 1.001 for example). This is not 90% win rate. And to be honest, you kind of avoid answering this - why do you post unrealistic and unreal winning %? If you are not being honest about the winning % of your BETTING SERVICE, how do you expect me to take a service that promises me to win some money seriously? 90% win rate is obviously impossible if all matches are having similar odds. If this was possible you wouldn't be posting on cracked.io, in fact you would've been high on drugs 24/7 on some beach.
[Image: signature.gif]
intelfetch.net
[Image: 00f6ee-2.png]