Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

USDT ERC-20 SCAM !! EVERYONE STAY ALERT FROM IT

by TOTO - 11 September, 2023 - 02:31 PM
This post is by a banned member (tm_cracked) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
I saw this on another ERC-20 token
Always PM to avoid impersonation
This post is by a banned member (Vixeys) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (TOTO) - Unhide
TOTO  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(17 September, 2023 - 11:13 PM)Vixeys Wrote: Show More
(13 September, 2023 - 02:38 PM)Coin Wrote: Show More
how to replicate it? (for educational purposes)

it is double dipping. this happened to me in 2021 with btc. when i talked with my wallets support here is how they explained it  : 
Firstly, I'd like to apologise for your recent Livechat experience. Here at Blockchain.com, we strive to provide the best support experience possible, and this is a clear example of where we absolutely could have done better. Please accept our sincerest apologies. 

In terms of the transaction you mentioned (https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/f77afb...8c2c5145e9) it seems likely that what happened is called a "Double-spend scam". In essence, this involves the scammer sending you a transaction, and then resending the funds that were meant to be sent in that transaction to another address with a larger fee, so the funds arrive first. This is why the transaction appears invalid, as the funds the scammer was sending to you had already been spent. 

Unfortunately, we cannot refund or recover transactions like this, however, I can give you some more information on how best to avoid this in the future. When you're selling a product or service for BTC, we recommend always ensuring the transaction is fully confirmed before handing over the goods or service. This means that a double-spend scam cannot occur. 

I know this is likely not the outcome you would have hoped for, and I apologise for that, however, I hope that this helps to avoid situations like this in the future for you. Thank you for getting in touch, and have an amazing week! 

SO guys just use Binance cause its better hahahaha
No isn't double spending
There is a bot actually on telegram which cost like 80$ monthly and you can do unlimited fake transfer with them but always you have to cover fees
Tbh is so easy to detect fake transactions
Firstly only exodus show fake Usdt
Second there is no chance that txid show successful when money are fake
If they are fake it will stay at pending always

People that can get scammed are just newbies
TOTO  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
Bumped #12
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (snowcane753) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
I saw this alot for years. Just got to be careful
This post is by a banned member (bigboss) - Unhide
bigboss  
Supreme
Threads
6 Years of service
(17 September, 2023 - 11:53 PM)TOTO Wrote: Show More
(13 September, 2023 - 02:38 PM)Coin Wrote: Show More
how to replicate it? (for educational purposes)

it is double dipping. this happened to me in 2021 with btc. when i talked with my wallets support here is how they explained it  : 
Firstly, I'd like to apologise for your recent Livechat experience. Here at Blockchain.com, we strive to provide the best support experience possible, and this is a clear example of where we absolutely could have done better. Please accept our sincerest apologies. 

In terms of the transaction you mentioned (https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/f77afb...8c2c5145e9) it seems likely that what happened is called a "Double-spend scam". In essence, this involves the scammer sending you a transaction, and then resending the funds that were meant to be sent in that transaction to another address with a larger fee, so the funds arrive first. This is why the transaction appears invalid, as the funds the scammer was sending to you had already been spent. 

Unfortunately, we cannot refund or recover transactions like this, however, I can give you some more information on how best to avoid this in the future. When you're selling a product or service for BTC, we recommend always ensuring the transaction is fully confirmed before handing over the goods or service. This means that a double-spend scam cannot occur. 

I know this is likely not the outcome you would have hoped for, and I apologise for that, however, I hope that this helps to avoid situations like this in the future for you. Thank you for getting in touch, and have an amazing week! 

No isn't double spending
There is a bot actually on telegram which cost like 80$ monthly and you can do unlimited fake transfer with them but always you have to cover fees

Thanks for the heads up! Can this happened on Trust wallet?
TOTO  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
Bumped #15
(This post was last modified: 24 September, 2023 - 07:49 PM by TOTO.)
(24 September, 2023 - 07:30 PM)bigboss Wrote: Show More
(17 September, 2023 - 11:53 PM)TOTO Wrote: Show More

No isn't double spending

Thanks for the heads up! Can this happened on Trust wallet?
nope
just check txid,if show success than deliver your service

This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (bigboss) - Unhide
bigboss  
Supreme
Threads
6 Years of service
(17 September, 2023 - 09:00 PM)frogworks Wrote: Show More
always check transaction ids carefully

What to look for under the transaction ID?