Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

UnamBinder 1.3.0 - FREE FILE BINDER + Source Code

by Heydin - 14 October, 2022 - 12:47 AM
This post is by a banned member (r00tzed) - Unhide
r00tzed  
Threads
3 Years of service
I see a lot of potential in you as an English student. I always love the effort he puts forth whenever he participates in class. He always works very diligently when he is focused. He seems to really enjoy when he uses new words he learned in class. As long as he is not shy to practice speaking English, his speaking skills will continue to improve as a student. He seems to enjoy the stories that we read in the classroom. I love to read the things he writes, and I hope he continues to practice his writing more! I think you is a strong learner, so he will improve these skills rapidly through hard work and studying.
This post is by a banned member (zsepis) - Unhide
zsepis  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(14 October, 2022 - 02:30 AM)mamaduelveee Wrote: Show More
(14 October, 2022 - 12:47 AM)Heydin Wrote: Show More
UnamBinder 1.3.0 - FREE FILE BINDER

Main Features
  • Native or Managed - Builds the final executable as a native © or a managed (.NET C#) 32-bit file depending on choice
  • Silent - Drops and executes (if enabled) files without any visible output unless the bound program has one
  • Multiple files - Supports binding any amount of files
  • Compatible - Supports all tested Windows version (Windows 7 to Windows 11) and all file types
  • Windows Defender exclusions - Can add exclusions into Windows Defender to ignore any detections from the bound files
  • Icon/Assembly - Supports adding an Icon and/or Assembly Data to the built file
  • Fake Error - Supports displaying a fake error message when file is originally started

[Image: UnamBinder.png?raw=true]

If you have no idea how to use and install any RAT or botnet or any other type of malware. Feel free to send me a PM or check out my signature.
For a small fee I will set it up, teach you how to use it, help you with choosing the right bulletproof servers, DNS, VPN's and so on.

Download:

Feel free to like the thread if you find it useful. I report leechers.  [Image: hype.png]

nice psot

sadsad
This post is by a banned member (Domdabom69) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
Hq share. Ty sm
This post is by a banned member (autismii) - Unhide
autismii  
Registered
Threads
ty
This post is by a banned member (Boysmith2294) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service

Main Features
  • Native or Managed - Builds the final executable as a native © or a managed (.NET C#) 32-bit file depending on choice
  • Silent - Drops and executes (if enabled) files without any visible output unless the bound program has one
  • Compatible - Supports all tested Windows version (Windows 7 to Windows 11) and all file types
  • Windows Defender exclusions - Can add exclusions into Windows Defender to ignore any detections from the bound files
  • Icon/Assembly - Supports adding an Icon and/or Assembly Data to the built file
  • Fake Error - Supports displaying a fake error message when file is originally started

If you have no idea how to use and install any RAT or botnet or any other type of malware. Feel free to send me a PM or check out my signature.
For a small fee I will set it up, teach you how to use it, help you with choosing the right bulletproof servers, DNS, VPN's and so on.

Download:

Feel free to like the thread if you find it useful. I report leechers.  [Image: hype.png]
asdadasd
This post is by a banned member (UserAxis) - Unhide
UserAxis  
Registered
Threads

Main Features

Download:

hope it works
[Image: hackerman_xmas.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Fortnutorpu) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(14 October, 2022 - 02:30 AM)mamaduelveee Wrote: Show More

Main Features

Download:

Feel free to like the thread if you find it useful. I report leechers.  Hype

nice psot

fdsfdsfsd
This post is by a banned member (jamal8020) - Unhide
jamal8020  
Registered
Threads
lkjlkjlklk