Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[WARNING] One of the biggest SCAMs in Q1 - Q2 2023 about to happen

by Yojin - 26 March, 2023 - 06:24 AM
This post is by a banned member (Yojin) - Unhide
Yojin  
Contributor
Threads
2 Years of service
I am not going to say who this person is because I don't have enough proof.
However, I have received a very important piece of information and when put the puzzles together it all starts to make sense.

My objective here is to warn as many people as possible about this and not become a victim.
When going to bed at night, to think I am the second person to know about this makes me sick to the stomach - I figured I need to do something, hence this post.

I received info that this perpetrator:
1. Is a serial multi of a scammer on c.io
2. He is clever and shrewd
3. He just got banned by our beloved admin/owner of c.io. Problem is, his Telegram group is still around and ppl still join.

His M.O. (Modus Operandi):
1. He will pose as a Samaritan trying to help people from getting scammed by opening a group to expose methods
2. He has amassed over a 100+ subscribers and some of these followers are highly repped
3. ALL Methods so far are labelled by this self-proclaimed investigator as DONT BUY
4. The MUST BUY Method is empty (CURRENTLY)

How will the scam happen:
He has been paying ppl to put sig to join his DC server and TG group. (This planned is disrupted by KSZ, as KSZ banned him. So I believe he will move up this exit scenario earlier). Once he amass a big following, he will work with somebody else/or use another multi to list up a mid- to high-ticket Method. and then he will put this method in the MUST BUY section to get most ppl to buy. Thereafter, exit.

I may be very wrong but:
always use the forum MM @Liars in transacting especially high value items. Method can be MM too if certain milestones can be used as success criteria.
@SANTA (thanks ma man) has posted a thorough review about how to not get scammed, please go and read this (https://cracked.io/Thread-HOW-TO-BE-SAFE...ET-SCAMMED)

I am sorry but if you try to guess who this person is and DM me (unless you are a Mod/Admin) I won't be able to help you there. However, if you feel like you are a part of this community, get out and stay as far away as you can. This is actually not meant for rep/sales thrashing instead I hope this post will inform you that scam can be SEd to this level even within this forum. That multis are everywhere. Always use MM when transacting.

Stay safe everyone. Take care
This post is by a banned member (sh4d0wv2) - Unhide
sh4d0wv2  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
Thanks for sharing! Will take care about this!
Yojin  
Contributor
Threads
2 Years of service
Bumped #3
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (S4L) - Unhide
S4L  
Heaven
Threads
1 Year of service
thx
This post is by a banned member (imfat) - Unhide
imfat  
Heaven
Threads
3 Years of service
thanks
[Image: SAYPe.gif]
AD by @HeavenlyGod Oct 31, 2024
This post is by a banned member (GraciasBracias) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
though Im not surprised that many methods are labeled as not working happy
[Image: xrG4uqt.png]

[Image: Hrk9iix.png]
Yojin  
Contributor
Threads
2 Years of service
(27 March, 2023 - 02:43 PM)GraciasBracias Wrote: Show More

Yeah. But it's just ruthless. Try advertising your service in the ebook/guide section, they will definitely have things to say about your thing.

btw GLWS sir!
[Image: pvGMh40.gif]
[Image: PzZan6a.gif]

Telegram : admyigdra
Signal : admyigdra.99
Discord : yjsakaguchi

BEWARE OF IMPERSONATOR. IF ANYTIME PEOPLE DM YOU TO DISCUSS OR TRANSACT DM ME HERE TO VERIFY
This post is by a banned member (GraciasBracias) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(27 March, 2023 - 03:19 PM)GTBenja Wrote: Show More
(27 March, 2023 - 02:43 PM)GraciasBracias Wrote: Show More

Yeah. But it's just ruthless. Try advertising your service in the ebook/guide section, they will definitely have things to say about your thing.

btw GLWS sir!

Every service/product in cracked or in IRL, will have bad and good reviews. Thats normal. But many methods for sale are really not worth the money at all, as they not provide what they are claiming to.

GLWS ? I am not selling anything. Did  you see someone selling using my username ?
[Image: xrG4uqt.png]

[Image: Hrk9iix.png]