Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

What Features do you want in a automated hacking tool?

by PhantomLiar - 25 August, 2023 - 10:55 PM
This post is by a banned member (PhantomLiar) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Me and a friend of mine are undertaking the challenge of creating an automated exploitation tool. This tool will be very user friendly and the goal is to make it so even the very new members to hacking can use masterfully made expliots. so i come to you, cracked community, to ask what featues you would want. nothing is off limits. whatever you want to be able to do just add it in a reply to this post. this project will be a long undertaking, so don't expect it soon, we want the best quality possible. have a good day everyone, and let me know!

[Image: 200.gif]

As of July 15 2024 this account has partnered with the institute. I am paid to advertise for them. I am not a member of the group, and am merely an advertiser.
This post is by a banned member (Compas) - Unhide
Compas  
Godlike
Threads
2 Years of service
Alright so i want the hacking tool to be able to access the phone and set unlimited alarms for the person.
Threads
3 Years of service
Bumped #3
This is a bump

As of July 15 2024 this account has partnered with the institute. I am paid to advertise for them. I am not a member of the group, and am merely an advertiser.
Threads
3 Years of service
Bumped #4
This is a bump

Threads
3 Years of service
Bumped #5
This is a bump