Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

vShield.com RDP | INSTANT | FRANCE, GERMANY, CANADA, USA, UK | SINCE 2017

by TheDarkest - 15 May, 2020 - 08:18 AM
This post is by a banned member (TheDarkest) - Unhide
Threads
6 Years of service
Bumped #761
This is a bump
Threads
6 Years of service
Bumped #762
This is a bump
Threads
6 Years of service
Bumped #763
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (Squezzy) - Unhide
Threads
6 Years of service
Bumped #765
(This post was last modified: 26 May, 2023 - 03:16 AM by TheDarkest. Edited 1 time in total.)
(26 May, 2023 - 03:11 AM)Squezzy Wrote: Show More
I won’t recommend vshield to anyone I’ve been using their services for around 6 or 7 months, always paid my invoices on time, and today suddenly someone logged into my account paid my invoice with paypal and then charged back,

That’s what they said, it’s a really confusing and weird situation since i don’t even use paypal myself IVE always paid my services on time never used any other payment instrument than crypto, so what now all my files are lost everything i had on this rdp maybe 20-30k worth of data it’s all gone because of their stupid service, i told them multiple times i am okay with paying what i owe for this month but their reply was that my data is already lost and all they can provide me is a wiped server.

I don’t know if they are lying or anything but i am not even sure myself what happened all i know is that all my files are gone.

Unfortunately, chargebacking is against our TOS. We are unable to further assist you at this time.
[Image: ZZnmIbA.gif]
This post is by a banned member (XenonDesign) - Unhide
Threads
6 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 26 May, 2023 - 03:57 PM by XenonDesign. Edited 2 times in total.)
(26 May, 2023 - 03:22 AM)Squezzy Wrote: Show More
As I’ve mentioned in the ticket I DONT USE PAYPAL never USED them to pay any of your services, why would i risk my data THATS worth way way more for 50 usd, it would be nonsense carding 50$ server, you’re the one that’s supposed to know what happened with my server, you guys didn’t even provide me logs by who was paid this invoice or anything, i just login today just so i see my server is terminated and all the data is lost NOT RECOMMENDED!

I offered them to pay my server with CRYPTO as it’s supposed to be but their reply was that my server is already terminated and all the data is lost.

User currently has a scam report (May 24) against him for carding and the chargeback happened few hours after payment (May 25) for unauthorized transaction. Why someone would login to a cracked account and pay a random invoice, on expiry day? The IP logs on his vShield account were all matching location, along with other information we have, we deem that this is a friendly fraud attempt and took action accordingly. You DID not pay for your expired server, so in no way we have to provide you service. Server was already destroyed when OP reached out.

Your data is in safe hand with us, but it's YOUR job to secure your account from malicious activites. (with 2FA, strong password or single use email)
As I said right above, it's most likely you that did all that and now you're trying to blame us, wether it was you or not we're not in the wrong here. You tried and it failed [Image: clown2.gif]
[Image: 1727762394-bannerhall.jpg]