Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Sxammed by ReZX - 20 euro and a lot of wasted time

by lukabff - 11 December, 2021 - 05:24 PM
This post is by a banned member (lukabff) - Unhide
lukabff  
Godlike
Threads
2 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/RedZX
Sales Thread: Thread
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 20 euro

Additional Information: 
I bought a bustadice.com "premium script"
1. How the so called method works: He said that if you get 4 numbers under 2x multiplier you should bet
Why it does not work: The numbers are RANDOMLY GENERATED! THERE IS NO PATTERN like he claims
2. The method he gives is the same as the martingale script, which is an OFFICIAL script by the BUSTADICE TEAM! He even made me do it manually xddd

Crypto address for a refund: bc1qdzh0d40s2k8ch5rmaxaxaydngf03n5zp4fs0ln
luka loves you [Image: pepelove.png]
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@RedZX reply within 24 hours.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 7/12/2024
This post is by a banned member (RedZX) - Unhide
RedZX  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 December, 2021 - 05:48 PM by RedZX. Edited 1 time in total.)
i am sorry but u bought strategies according to the thread its strategies not a script at all.
secondly u claimed not to understand the whole video dedicated to learning the strategies, didnt even specify what u did not understand i asked you when you deposit to practice the strategies and show me pictures with what u did not understand  and the next day without any help asked u asked for a refund, my guess is u gambled without understanding the strategies and failed and asked refund.
the claims of it being a public blah blah shit, is just to hide the fact that u never even tried to understand the strategy cause u thought it was a script somehow and you couldnt  waste any time learning it of course.

This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@RedZX @lukabff  send me these scripts/strategies in my dms.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 7/12/2024
RedZX  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
sent strategies and our convo on discord.

lukabff  
Godlike
Threads
2 Years of service
(11 December, 2021 - 05:44 PM)RedZX Wrote: Show More
i am sorry but u bought strategies according to the thread its strategies not a script at all.
secondly u claimed not to understand the whole video dedicated to learning the strategies, didnt even specify what u did not understand i asked you when you deposit to practice the strategies and show me pictures with what u did not understand  and the next day without any help asked u asked for a refund, my guess is u gambled without understanding the strategies and failed and asked refund.
the claims of it being a public blah blah shit, is just to hide the fact that u never even tried to understand the strategy cause u thought it was a script somehow and you couldnt  waste any time learning it of course.

I understood the strat, 4-9 multipliers under 2.00x in a row = bet bits
if you lose then you double the bet amount, if you lose again than double it again and so on

on win = reset 

this is the martingale method: https://github.com/bustadice/scripts/blo...tingale.js

I wanted to say premium startegies, sorry that is my own mistake
RedZX  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 December, 2021 - 08:56 PM by RedZX. Edited 1 time in total.)
martingale is a system not a strategy, ONE of my strategies rely half on the martingale system and half on patterns/exploit the system, won't say how here, neither should you cause you could be paying for damages, send the strategies you received to admin.
like i said, its not martingale, and only ONE strategy of the two slightly depends on martingale. which is a system not a strategy therefore is not public therefore is not refundable simply.
you did not contact me at all asking for help with pictures AND WHAT I ALWAYS ASK:

TELL ME YOUR DEPOSIT TO CALCULATE YOUR BETTING
you said your deposit but never practiced the strategy nor tried to ask me how much to deposit after i went to sleep u did and failed of course cause its not posssible if you do not do it correctly.

will state again one of the strategies slightly depend on martingale, you did everything on your own and didnt really follow anything.
therefore refund is not an option i believe
https://imgur.com/EyjL6OJ after everything i explained and wasnt even done told him to practice he started on his own.

yes gambling is a bit random but with the strategies not. as other customers have encountered such patterns and have not complained that its not.

lukabff  
Godlike
Threads
2 Years of service
1. I lost 20 euro to your method and 50 euro due to losing with your method
2. Again, you can not exploit RANDOM numbers, and I mean from a truly random seed
3. It's martingale, but you claim to read the "patterns"