Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

T3z scammed me for 10 LTC

by EINF369 - 14 September, 2023 - 06:40 PM
This post is by a banned member (T3z) - Unhide
T3z  
Contributor
Threads
6 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 September, 2023 - 09:39 PM by T3z. Edited 1 time in total.)
yea, tell that to yourself on repeat while looking at the mirror, sigh

i dont remember when was the last dispute anyone opened on me, i dont remember if there ever was any, admins can look into that, i have been serving buyers that are members of this forum for longer than you knew such a place existed
This post is by a banned member (EINF369) - Unhide
EINF369  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
haha you are comedy
[Image: SgYjr.gif]
T3z  
Contributor
Threads
6 Years of service
go get some sleep before you make another bulk purchase while you are in bed with red eyes at 7am
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@T3z You have 24hrs to partially refund(70% of the amount you've received) OP within 24hrs.
[Image: uWztodn.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @SonicRefs - Until 03.11
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by YOU
[Image: PUm4fxA.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @Multilogin - Until 26.10

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
T3z  
Contributor
Threads
6 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 18 September, 2023 - 10:24 PM by T3z. Edited 1 time in total.)
i would like to know the reasoning behind your decision given the fact that i provided susbstantial evidence of the buyers lack of proper testing before he bought and i also sent @Ping evidence of antipublic check on myrz which proves the lists to uphold expected quality, the buyer also admitted to web and gmx lines to be consistent with the sample as you can see from the screenshots i provided, please tell me your reasoning behind a 70% refund @Darkness

can i ask @Ping to reply here with result of the review he did on the evidence and proof i provided him, i respect @Darkness decision, its just not clear for me how he came up with his decision and why hasnt @Ping responded to this dispute instead after i sent him the proof he asked for

(18 September, 2023 - 10:11 PM)EINF369 Wrote: Show More
@Darkness 
Sir why 70%, i didn't make single dollar with what he provided me and i sent him results and i told him i won't be able to make money with that and i won't use it.

you didnt pay for guaranteed results, you paid for a combo that you failed to test properly but got the expected results from if you have done so
its not my obligation to provide something you can profit from, but it is your responsibility to test a sample properly before ordering the full list to make sure you can, which you have failed to do so as apparent by the evidence i provided
EINF369  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
@Darkness 
Sir why 70%, i didn't make single dollar with what he provided me and i sent him results and i told him i won't be able to make money with that and i won't use it.
T3z  
Contributor
Threads
6 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 19 September, 2023 - 05:09 PM by T3z.)
refunded 413$ (70% of 590$)

https://blockchair.com/litecoin/transact...2868e2662a

@Darkness @EINF369 @Ping
EINF369  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 19 September, 2023 - 05:29 PM by EINF369.)
70% of it is 7 LTC not 6.14 LTC

Sir why 70% while he wanted to refund full amount but i refused
to recive hits from him instead of my money!
i didn’t make single dollar with what he provided me 
i sent him whole of the result
and i told him i won’t be able to use it and sell it
@Darkness