Hey guys !

Today i'm going to explain you how you can turn around $12 to $100 or more !
It's not Affiliate Marketing, No Trading, No Gambling or any other bullshit methods !

You just need some money ( minimum $5 to start ) & also some imagination !

To start you will have to create an account
here
We are going to buy domains for a cheap price, like $5 and sell them for minimum $100, the best options to sell them is to put them in auctions !

Why people would pay a domain for $100 and more if they can get one for $5 ?

People who want to build a website, people that have created a society, people that have launched a startup want this Domain Name ! But they can't ! Because you own it !! So most of the time this is people that have a lot of money to spent on that, so sometimes when you have a good domain name, the value can go fast to $50 K !!
You can buy Domain for a cheap price on these websites :

- https://www.hostinger.com/
-
https://www.greengeeks.com/

Just search the domain name you want and buy it !

If you want to invest more money, to have more sales faster, i advise you to buy 4 or 5 domains (.com ; .live ; .net ; in ) because imagine if you only sell the .com domain the customer will see that other domains are available so he will just have to create a new one !

I advise you to really thinks about domains names you want to create and buy ! I can advise you Crypto Familliar Domains Names !

How to sell your domain :

Click on your profile on top right and click on Add Domains
Now write all the domains you want to sell
In price enter minimum a 20 value, choose the currency you want & choose your preffered price option ( i advise Make Offer )
After this, they will send you instruction to verify if you are the owner of the domain name
After you can put your domain name to the store or to the Auctions !

Enjoy & watch the money coming in !

You can :
Create Simple Name & Sell them only for $100 each so you can get money faster and earn around $400 or more per day
or you can also search Really Good Name that can sells for $10K !