Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Taurus Trading: Forex Copy Trading - 15%+ Monthly (Join for Info on Funded Accounts)

by TaurusTrade - 26 January, 2024 - 02:05 PM
This post is by a banned member (TaurusTrade) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(03 February, 2024 - 08:52 PM)txb22 Wrote: Show More
(03 February, 2024 - 04:41 PM)TaurusTrade Wrote: Show More
(03 February, 2024 - 01:57 PM)txb22 Wrote: Show More
I'm following closely on this. To date I have not met any service provider that is consistent. Most will last for six months and disappear after a huge drawdown or margin call.

I am sure you have experience with services like this. I have, as well, and I get what you mean. You are more than welcome to follow this for as long as you please, but be aware that I'm only keeping this open until I reach the requirements to create a PAMM. Also, those services you're tracking with huge drawdowns and hitting margin calls are obviously using risky trading methods. My service has a historical drawdown of 2.5% over the past 4 months, so if you deem that a "Huge Drawdown" I don't know what to tell you. Anyway, you are more than welcome to continue to "follow closely", as I don't even think you're in the server nor have messaged me directly.

Yes, I've not yet messaged. I'll wait for more reviews before taking my chances. Good luck with your trade. If you can prove 30%+ per month returns consistently, there's no doubt you will be successful in life.

Alright, thanks. 30% is just an estimate customers can make each month with the right multiplier. As I'm sure you know, the market is unpredictable, so I don't promise returns of 30%; I have made 30% back-to-back though. I promise consistent results with minimum drawdown, which means I won't blow your account. I have equity monitors in place, so if it reaches a certain %, the copy trader will stop, and you won't lose substantial equity. Again, those services you know of obviously did not have this in place. This is a simple practice legit services do. Do not compare my service to ones that blow their entire accounts.
Threads
4 Years of service
Bumped #18
This is a bump
Threads
4 Years of service
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (YoungPluto) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(26 January, 2024 - 06:44 PM)Mr_Fysh Wrote: Show More
Just joined, will keep this updated with the progress, will probably show how I'm doing next week, went with their recommended risk factor and now I'm just letting it coast, also note I'm only starting with ~$600

Update 1 week later: No trades were place, so no results, will update next week if anything changes.

I will be following your progress as i want to join this service aswell. I hope you goo luck.
This post is by a banned member (SizzleX) - Unhide
SizzleX  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
4% A week at 16% a month at 300k would make you 50k a month , 600k a year and you post here on c.to lol
Rebranding
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 07 February, 2024 - 09:28 PM by TaurusTrade. Edited 1 time in total.)
(07 February, 2024 - 08:30 PM)SizzleX Wrote: Show More
4% A week at 16% a month at 300k would make you 50k a month , 600k a year and you post here on c.to lol

The service is temporary. Once I reach the requirements, I'm making a PAMM (equivalent of a hedge fund). 

16% a month is easily doable. I've posted proof of achieving this. 16% is an average, as it depends on market conditions. As of right now, Q1 is going to be quite slow.
This post is by a banned member (Gon) - Unhide
Gon  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
@TaurusTrade any vouch copies and would it be possible to use funded account pass ?
Threads
4 Years of service
Bumped #24
(This post was last modified: 09 February, 2024 - 10:09 PM by TaurusTrade. Edited 3 times in total.)
(09 February, 2024 - 01:42 AM)Gon Wrote: Show More
@TaurusTrade any vouch copies and would it be possible to use funded account pass ?

I have no idea how a vouch copy would even work for this, so if you have an idea, tell me. You can use funded accounts, but I would have to know more about the drawdown rules etc. I'm not a funded account passer. I will not pass your account but I will manage it.

DM me on either telegram or discord if you're interested.